Kansas City: anything good there? Midwest cities..bleh

G

greasetea

Again the time has come for me to visit an old friend (yes I have friends that I do not pay for or blackmail into the "relationship"). Unfortunately he is in Kans-ass City and before I go I really need to know:

-What the hell is there to do at night that involves:
1) lots of drinking
2) well dressed/well groomed people
3) interesting atmosphere
4) No TOP 40's bull$hit
5) and evryon screaming, "There cannn ahnly beeeee one" in their best Christopher Lambert. Substitutions for "That is eeeeenough!!!" Mortal Kombat Lambert is fine as well.

All suggestions will probably not be followed so go f.uck yourself and while your at it, stab your eyes out too.

P.S. Is it me or does anyone fear the Midwest (bar Chicago), I dirty dumbass damn do? Do you? Well......

oh and Dallas sucks too! What's with the flat as Colleen's chest landscape? My God, I can SEE for miles!!!!!!

> Again the time has come for me to visit an old friend (yes I
> have friends that I do not pay for or blackmail into the
> "relationship").

Well, well. We're posting at the same time. Have fun in Kansas Greasy. I won't bother with the banal Dorothy references. By the way, I read what you wrote about me being likely to masturbate to the weather channel or something or other. Thanks a lot. Don't hurt the ones you love.

0345371038.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

ah was that you? Did I get it wrong? I masturbate to CNN, Bernard Shaw is one hot puff daddy.

By the way, I only love money.

Kansas City sucks right?

> ah was that you? Did I get it wrong? I masturbate to CNN,
> Bernard Shaw is one hot puff daddy.

Hmm, right. I suppose we've all got our preferences...

> By the way, I only love money.

I've got some money, and I'm dangling it for you... I took one look at your picture in that nifty new profiles section and I knew I had to have you, my mysterious Greasetea.

> Kansas City sucks right?

I wouldn't know lemon drop. But let me know what you think of it. Until then, I hope your plane doesn't crash. I'll keep an eye on the weather channel. ;-)

Kisses. Bon voyage Greasy.

james_04.jpg

Hey it's you!!!

Bon Voyage you ...(you know who you be)

I'll keep the glass of milk and honey for you.

Re: ..bleh

> Don't hurt the ones you love.

I want to say something about it. Well, I know his opinion about me, and I believe that he is only joeking. Honestlly, I have nothing against this guy, but he has a dangerous tongue, and since he is often repeating dirty words about sex, I feel that he is not a happy person, and maybe he had a troubled childhood. he uses the words like a gun, to destroy everything near him. Is it funny? Maybe... but I wonder if he is ok with himself. Hey grease boy... why don't you try to be a good guy for a while??? This will not kill you, I asure you.

Really... the Audrey's photo made me remembering of someone...

Yes.

> Bon Voyage you ...(you know who you be)
> I'll keep the glass of milk and honey for you.

Oh, that's so sweet Greasy. This is why you always get hugs after being reprimanded.

Kisses.

ah832.jpg

He doesn't bite though.

> I want to say something about it. Well, I know his opinion about
> me, and I believe that he is only joeking. Honestlly, I have
> nothing against this guy, but he has a dangerous tongue, and
> since he is often repeating dirty words about sex, I feel that
> he is not a happy person, and maybe he had a troubled childhood.
> he uses the words like a gun, to destroy everything near him. Is
> it funny? Maybe... but I wonder if he is ok with himself. Hey
> grease boy... why don't you try to be a good guy for a while???
> This will not kill you, I asure you.

Thank you for the regard Somnium. I used to come here more often before, so I know Greasetea's difficult ways, believe me. He irritates me sometimes too, but he has endearing moments of warmth that penetrate his impish act as well. The main thing about him is to just ignore what you don't like (which for some people leaves nothing else) since he's not malicious in intent.

For me, he's like a puppy that doesn't bite but barks a hell of a lot and annoys you because of it. I get irritated but feel guilty afterward, and this is the nature of my relations with the infamous and ubiquitous Greasetea.

I don't know if he's unhappy or what. He could very well just be a creative and rambunctious teenager somewhere. I don't know. I've learned the lesson too many times that you just cannot tell who a person is sometimes, no matter how clear it seems. When he's difficult, I'd say just try to ignore the little pup because he's just barking.

ah272.jpg

Hiya.

Hi Fabricio. ;-)

I don't come here as often as I used to, but I do stick my head in to see how things are going from time to time. Morrissey's been in the news lately, so I've been in here lately. It's much quieter on the message board now, that's for sure. I like it better this way. I hope your adorable little daughter is doing well. Keep her away from boys! It'll spoil her radiance. :-(

Kisses for Fab.

-Cili

ah443.jpg

I'm rejoicing!!!

U2 is on VH1 (even though I have the live album already from Propoganda).

I just aced a horrible paper about the religious symbols and the uniformity in this country (I advise anyone who is interested in taking Law and Religion to forget it...it's not covered on any Bar exam anyhow).

And a nice visitor has come back...yippeeee yipppeeee yippppeeee

(whew) I'm exhausted, oh when will this happiness end, I hate being like this.

Woohooooooooo!

Re: Hiya.

Hello Cili!

> Hi Fabricio. ;-)

I am so glad to "see" you again!

> I don't come here as often as I used to,

well, just like me...

> but I do stick my head
> in to see how things are going from time to time. Morrissey's
> been in the news lately, so I've been in here lately. It's much
> quieter on the message board now, that's for sure. I like it
> better this way.

I completely agree with you.

>I hope your adorable little daughter is doing
> well.

she is very well, thank you. If you want I can send you new photos of hers...

>Keep her away from boys! It'll spoil her radiance. :-(

do you think so?

there are some good boys all around the world, don`t you think?

> Kisses for Fab.

> -Cili

kisses for you,
Cili!

You're ass kissing!!!!

> And a nice visitor has come back...yippeeee yipppeeee yippppeeee

> (whew) I'm exhausted, oh when will this happiness end, I hate
> being like this.

> Woohooooooooo!

Stop kissing her butt greasy.

Re: You're a-skiing!!!!

> Stop kissing her butt greasy.

Hmph! All day people tell Greasy that he's being cruel, and the minute a nicety falls forth from his lips, he's persecuted immediately.

Poor Greasy, in such a difficult situation...

photo14.jpg

He...

> Thank you for the regard Somnium. I used to come here more often
> before, so I know Greasetea's difficult ways, believe me. He
> irritates me sometimes too, but he has endearing moments of
> warmth that penetrate his impish act as well. The main thing
> about him is to just ignore what you don't like (which for some
> people leaves nothing else) since he's not malicious in intent.

> For me, he's like a puppy that doesn't bite but barks a hell of
> a lot and annoys you because of it. I get irritated but feel
> guilty afterward, and this is the nature of my relations with
> the infamous and ubiquitous Greasetea.

> I don't know if he's unhappy or what. He could very well just be
> a creative and rambunctious teenager somewhere. I don't know.
> I've learned the lesson too many times that you just cannot tell
> who a person is sometimes, no matter how clear it seems. When
> he's difficult, I'd say just try to ignore the little pup
> because he's just barking.

you seem to be a very kind person. i hope to hear from you more, ok? unfortunatelly in this discussion board, we find frustrated persons, who live in the past, and they insist on put their own beliefs on us (i'm not talking about greasetea). they are just able to be rude and make some noise. i am from south america, and i live in the same town as Fabricio, and i feel shocked when i read so racists words here. Morrissey has been to my town, and he is a real gentleman. it makes me love him more and more. his beautiful songs live in my heart, and he is an inspiration for me as an artist. i am a painter, and i have made lots of paintings inspired on his songs. i belive that when the subject is art... does no matter if you are british, latin, american or whatever. i'm sure that Morrissey knows it, but "some" of his fans... unfortunatelly not. but the most important for me is Morrissey, his unique talent, and his powerful "persona". the rest,...is just the rest.

Re: Hi-yah! (Sorry, silly karate reference)

> Hello Cili!

Well hello there!

> I am so glad to "see" you again!

It's nice to hear from you too. Strange, the camaraderie that's formed between strangers on this message board. I'd have to smile at its strangeness if I weren't a part of it!

> I completely agree with you.

Yes, when I left here before it was silly how bad it got. David sure has done incredible things with his little chunk of the net. He deserves all the credit doesn't he?

> she is very well, thank you. If you want I can send you new
> photos of hers...

I'd love it, but I can't give you an e-mail address at the moment. Are they up on that web page of yours? I lost the address, but if you put it up, I'd be there in a... click! Your little one is so cute!

> there are some good boys all around the world, don`t you think?

Yes, but not many. i don't like the chances Fabricio. She should be sheltered, sheltered, sheltered! Have you ever considered a convent for her? :)

> kisses for you,
> Cili!

You spicy Brazilian man, you.

Kisses.

-Cili

005.jpg

We...

> you seem to be a very kind person. i hope to hear from you more,
> ok?

Thank you for the compliment Somnium, but you should see how I am on early mornings! :-(

> unfortunatelly in this discussion board, we find frustrated
> persons, who live in the past, and they insist on put their own
> beliefs on us (i'm not talking about greasetea). they are just
> able to be rude and make some noise.

I read that post from England 4 the English too, and personally, I just try to ignore that stuff. I'm getting better at it, although every once in a while I stumble across something that I just can't keep quiet about. It doesn't frighten me so much when a person is racist for unintelligent, nonsensical reasons. After about five minutes of conversation I usually understand why that person harbors his or her prejudices, and I also come to terms with the fact that when a person is illogical, you can't use reason to bring them into the light of sensibility unless they're ready for it. You can either beat them senseless, or leave them be. And since I'm not that large, I have to settle for the latter. Some fights you just can't win. There'll always be ignorant people, but I also do feel that that English 4 the English person was slightly misunderstood (largely due to the fact that he poorly expressed himself).

I think it wasn't so much the racism as much as it was nostalgia that he was trying to articulate, but it seemed to come out all wrong. It was probably poor judgement that made him use that ridiculous "English 4 the English" name. I honestly think he was just trying to say that he missed the former, deeply English Morrissey, the one who was steeped in English imagery and under constant cloudy skies in his videos. That whole English 4 the English crap was just misdirected articulation I'd say. But I could be wrong.

> i am from south america,
> and i live in the same town as Fabricio,

Curtiba! :) I remembered.

> and i feel shocked when i read so racists words here.

Oh believe me, we've had much worse. When I stopped coming here some time ago, it was much, much worse. This is a public forum where pretty much anyone in the world with a computer and a modem can come, so I wouldn't worry too much about the odd agitator who stirs up trouble every once in a while. They usually leave. Greasetea is the only one who's stuck around. [laughs] I'm just kidding. He can be sweet too. You just have to watch him for a while with eyes that aren't squinting with fury. :)

> Morrissey has been to my town, and
> he is a real gentleman. it makes me love him more and more. his
> beautiful songs live in my heart, and he is an inspiration for
> me as an artist. i am a painter, and i have made lots of
> paintings inspired on his songs. i belive that when the subject
> is art... does no matter if you are british, latin, american or
> whatever. i'm sure that Morrissey knows it, but "some"
> of his fans... unfortunatelly not. but the most important for me
> is Morrissey, his unique talent, and his powerful
> "persona". the rest,...is just the rest.

I think that's the beautiful thing about art, especially music. True art is grand, and transcends all mundaneness. It's silly to try and pin it down on a race, or culture, or even time, because really potent art speaks to our human natures, which is above all that other crap. I'm sure this is why Morrissey is so endearing to so many hearts, despite all the battering he receives from a lot of the press. He speaks directly to our hearts and it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks.

I think music is especially amazing in that it speaks to every living thing on the planet, regardless. You don't even have to understand lyrics. A good example of that is with the Cocteau Twins (their album "Blue Bell Knoll" is my favourite, and you can scarcely understand a single word). Melodies are enough. Beats are enough. Anyway, without going on and on like I tend to do, all this majesty is too large to be pinned down onto some geographical region like the UK or wherever else. I think it's silly to even try. Morrissey was never popular because he was British, he's popular because he writes good music, period. If "English 4 the English" likes Morrissey because of his image, then he's not much of a fan anyway, and it shouldn't matter much what he thinks of Morrissey since he'll soon be off on another artist whose image suits him better. That's what I think anyway. So you shouldn't be too worked up over English 4 the English. He's just being silly. Then again so am I...

-Cili

dog.jpg

I'm a-skillful skidooing skeddadler!!!!

> Hmph! All day people tell Greasy that he's being cruel, and the
> minute a nicety falls forth from his lips, he's persecuted
> immediately.

> Poor Greasy, in such a difficult situation...

Hmph! That's easy for you to say, it's your butt that's being kissed. I prefer him nasty and leaving the grovelly lickspittle stuff to benjy-boy and Fabricio.

Shut up pencil di.ck

I don't kiss ass..if you notice I am nice to only a SELECT few and Cili Barnes/wonderbra girl deserves it. WHy? It's those lusty pics of audrey hepburn and her wonerama banter.

Unlike yours you two joke hand job...fu.ck you and get aids you sasquatch!

Back
Top Bottom