Justin Timberlake in Morrissey T-shirt

Justin Timberlake wearing Morrissey t-shirt at the iHeartRadio Festival in Las Vegas, 22.09.2018.

44393_justin-timberlake-iheartradio-music-festival.ct.092218.jpg

Justin Timberlake from iHeartRadio Music Festival 2018: Star Sightings - E! News

The singer posed on the red carpet before his performance on Saturday.

CHRIS DELMAS/AFP/Getty Images

UPDATE Sep. 27:

Posted by Famous when dead:

Central gets a post too:
https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/justin-timberlake

Which is basically Sam hosting the clip on his YT channel (started off as just a picture and then changed to this):

Also:

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/208440-justin-timberlake

Last edited by a moderator:
JT be still my heart.

I remember that shirt cost $25 back in 1992. That's still outrageous for T-shirt considering you can get them free.

#MeatIsMurder

Your Arsenal official tour shirt. "We look at danger and we laugh our heads off" on the back.

No doubt some vintage-tshirt-dealer-to-the-stars made a nice profit off of that one.

Justin Timberlake is AWESOME! He’s a great singer, dancer and actor. I love his music. Man of the Woods is a fantastic album.

I had the pleasure of seeing him perform not too long ago in Amsterdam and had a great time.

Oh yeah, and he’s crazy HOT!
Never thought i would see JT praise on here , but yes i agree MOTW was quite lovely and he seems a nice guy .

Yet you remain...
Nah. I came here long after the fall. I remain to remind you how f***ing daft you lot are.

I'll probably stay until he dies. ...just to watch you all unravel and weep at his grave, looking for a modicum of meaning in your otherwise worthless lives.

How bizarre, I initially thought it was Photo shopped until I saw the video. Moz's music really seems to connect with some unlikely admirers in the film and music industry.

Where does one get trousers with decorative zippers on them now that Chess King has been closed for a decade?

I remember that shirt cost $25 back in 1992. That's still outrageous for T-shirt considering you can get them free.

#MeatIsMurder
Well, it's over 25 years old at this point, and not easy to find. I had two at one point, gave one away to a mate for free, so you're right, I guess :)

Moz's music really seems to connect with some unlikely admirers in the film and music industry.

Mark Simpson characterised Morrissey as "the anti-Pop Idol", representing "the last, greatest and most gravely worrying product of an era when pop music was all there was"

Justin Timberlake has always been an ugly and poorly dressed moron so if this is some kind of validation for any of you it just shows how desperate you are. When Morrissey wears a Justin Timberlake shirt that might be news.

This is no random t-shirt choice. Since when has he ever claimed to be a Morrissey fan? Google JT Man of the Woods and claiming his white maleness. He a little alt righter in the making. You watch. Probably looks up to ol Mozzer more than ever now. Wake-up people. Especially after he was vilified in 2016 on twitter for getting in on the BLM issue.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom