Justin Hawkins YT: “Is His Behaviour Unforgivable?!” (Commentary on the Greek Theatre Show)

Dude is such a Moz apologist. ;)

btw, error when he was watching the video footage that was being shown from 2 different shows. M wasn’t wearing a bow tie at the Greek.

I like his considered take on what happened, and I also liked his previous video commenting on the craziness of Morrissey concerts. However, I think he and a lot of others are missing the major thing: it was so cold that it was affecting Moz's voice and it sounded like he was really straining before he walked off. Moz was probably worried about the damage it might do to his voice if he continued, and the effects on the tour if he did so.

I like his considered take on what happened, and I also liked his previous video commenting on the craziness of Morrissey concerts. However, I think he and a lot of others are missing the major thing: it was so cold that it was affecting Moz's voice and it sounded like he was really straining before he walked off. Moz was probably worried about the damage it might do to his voice if he continued, and the effects on the tour if he did so.

I think people are pretty clear on those points. Yes, the cold could damage his voice. Yes, it could even impact the rest of the tour. From what I've read people are more upset with the way he ended the show with no explanation (still to this day), and no word if there will be a redo show or how people can get refunds. Granted all of this might not be in Morrissey's power - issuing refunds - but it's certainly in his power to acknowledge what happened and assure his fans they will be taken care of (a redo show, refunds, etc.).

As a ticketholder that's what I'd want to hear.

Last edited:
Moz wasn’t wearing a bow tie at the Greek, which totally left his golden pipes naked to the
elements to fend for themselves!

If Morrissey gave an apology after every show he’s ever canceled, people would still complain. He didn’t apologize long enough, etc.

After years of ‘disrespecting’ his fans, makes you wonder why they continue to go to his shows!? It’s bonkers !

Lol …………... 👇

Last edited:
MORRISSEY is a chill dude. He doesn’t like confrontations of any sort and does what he does…MORRISSEY Sings Songs and does that quite well and always has. What more can anyone ask of a performer. All the rest is up to agents, ticket vendors, venue owners and venue managers, record company big wheels and music box machine operators.
MORRISSEY sings songs. He sang a number of songs at The Greek Theater and That Is That…..That show is over and MORRISSEY lived up to his end of the deal…..move on.….d.g. …..oh ya…Hi MORRISSEY !

Moz wasn’t wearing a bow tie at the Greek, which totally left his golden pipes naked to the
elements to fend for themselves!

If Morrissey gave an apology after every show he’s ever canceled, people would still complain. He didn’t apologize long enough, etc.

After years of ‘disrespecting’ his fans, makes you wonder why they continue to go to his shows!? It’s bonkers !
The show wasn't cancelled. Shows get cancelled all the time. Shit happens.
He started the show and then walked off. In fact, he walked off once, came back again after a few minutes, sang a few more songs, then walked off again. The band, and the audience, were stood there like lemons until it became clear he wasn't coming back. It was painful to watch.

The show wasn't cancelled. Shows get cancelled all the time. Shit happens.
He started the show and then walked off. In fact, he walked off once, came back again after a few minutes, sang a few more songs, then walked off again. The band, and the audience, were stood there like lemons until it became clear he wasn't coming back. It was painful to watch.

Walked off, canceled, whatever. Yep ‘shit happens’ so why bother complaining?

I know, I watched the same video as you. Sorry it was painful for you to watch, thin skinned?

👇 ..Lol

Last edited:
Walked off, canceled, whatever. Yep ‘shit happens’ so why bother complaining?

I know, I watched the same video as you. Sorry it was painful for you to watch, thin skinned?
No, just selfish. I want to see BOT released. This doesn't help. That's all.

One comment to Justin's video goes like this:
I once heard that he didn't go out because he didn't have a stitch to wear 😜

Are you implying that the walk off was the reason for the immediate LP delay? And what proof rather than speculation do you have for this?
No, not at all. I think I posted in another thread that there is clearly no connection. But he continues to look for a UK label, and the position with Capitol is completely unclear - has a deal been signed and the release is merely delayed / postponed? is it postponed indefinitely? has no deal even been signed and the previous announcement on Moz Central was premature? Who knows. But bad publicity isn't what BOT needs right now at this precarious point in its delivery.

No, not at all. I think I posted in another thread that there is clearly no connection. But he continues to look for a UK label, and the position with Capitol is completely unclear - has a deal been signed and the release is merely delayed / postponed? is it postponed indefinitely? has no deal even been signed and the previous announcement on Moz Central was premature? Who knows. But bad publicity isn't what BOT needs right now at this precarious point in its delivery.

We don’t know if Capitol or any label sees or would see this as bad or good publicity.

Yes, a lot has been made of this (not the record label thing)
It's true I heard a load of shit talk about M, the day after the greek thing, I personally think "leave the guy alone"
There seems to be a good reason for it. He mentioned the cold weather, which didn't help, but it seemed to be something more to do with having some kind of illness, going by his voice.
I hope the guys ok., he isn't having the best luck.
To be honest I don't think anyone really gives a shit what M does in the wider world. Irs all BS really
I just hope he gets his record out.
I hear he has loads of stuff written with Alain, also.
Poor Alain, he must have thought it would be a return to business like 2007. LOL

Last edited:
‘hope the guys ok’? Well, he gave two great shows after the walk off, seems to be back on track, though, as always… off the rails. :cool:

👇 Lol

Last edited:
I was saying this since the day it happened! Most people don’t want to get the facts straight, because it’s easier to jump into the bandwagon and say “he always cancels concerts…”

I think the points a lot of people are trying to make are-
1. He owes the audience an explanation and instructions on how to get refunds, like what Smashing Pumpkins just did
2. If he is going to behave however he wants, he has to deal with the consequences

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom