Justin hoy en Tel Aviv, Israel

UPDATE May 5:

Link posted by an anonymous person:

What Is Justin Bieber’s Favorite Smiths Song Do You Think? - Stereogum

Additional photo posted by Famous when dead:

39987_bieber2_20170503.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No, no, g23 !
Think about the information overkill on tv, internet, social media, fakebook etc. we would have to go through cause I tend to be curious about those events.
Don't stir the trash.
And how long before the next one?
A period of grief for Biebs would't even register but a blip on the pop culture radar. 1 week, 2 tops. The boy's no Prince, that's for sure!

Look at the upside. Some pubescent Bieber fan will decide to give TQID a spin, see the light and throw all their Bieber stuff onto the fire.

Downside...we'll get some Bieber fans on this site soon saying how much they love that Bigmouth song.

Omg this made me LOL. Who was that poster/troll OBSESSED with Morrissey and Justin Bieber? Here you go.

Love him or hate him, at least the Biebs put a temporary smile on my face on one of the saddest, most numbing days of my life. First, came Trump's executive order making it legal for private business owners to openly discriminate against members of the LGBTQ community based on their religious beliefs: "it's so easy to laugh it's so easy to hate, it takes strength to be gentle and kind." Then came the first step in the killing of Obamacare. I am worried because I have several pre-existing conditions and am enrolled in the current program. Seriously, "God come down if you're really there." So let's not hate on Justin Bieber today as there is enough hate out there.

Damn straight. Or at least if he wears it I don't wanna see it. Modern music is pure bollocks and Biebs is top of the shit heap.

Every decade is full of crap music alongside some good stuff. Sure brief moments and high watermarks come and go but it's always been majority crap

Look at the upside. Some pubescent Bieber fan will decide to give TQID a spin, see the light and throw all their Bieber stuff onto the fire.

Downside...we'll get some Bieber fans on this site soon saying how much they love that Bigmouth song.

Hey, who cares if they've seen the light or heard the Moz-angel.
Let them come!
Please random formerly Bieberapostles, I am so curious about your conversion.
Post here, let it all out.

Don't be afraid, we are just like you, you've got nothing to lose.
Contrary to us Moz-fans, who have such high opinions of ourselves regarding credibility, image, intelligence.
I reckon you don't care and this site needs fresh blood.
It's like a vampire.
No forget about that. :D

Oh, and I have a wornout, t-shirt with the Queen Is Dead just like Bieber has.
Vintage, so if you're in a transition, and are like a spoiled, rich kid or girl, as we of course presume you all are, you can buy it. Have it both ways, Bieber and Moz!
But there is a price to pay.
Mods, if you move my post to the suitable market forum, I don't mind. I know I am off-topic.

It's old news that Manson and Bieber are fiends or at least social pals

even if a small fraction of his fans clicked on a smiths/Morrissey website out of curiosity then it can only be a good thing,same as miley cirus when she was covering there is a light.
Is Morrissey the Smiths, I have again had a conversation online with someone today who cannot stand Morrissey yet loves the Smiths? I don't see how you can like one without the other, but I've heard that so many times, baffles me anyway

Back
Top Bottom