Justin Bieber makes a truly upsetting amount of money

The Seeker of Good Songs

When I was 16, I had a $10/week allowance. Well, $10 was the baseline. If my parents heard me say “the D-word,” “the H-word,” or – heaven help me – “the S-word,” I lost a buck, so it was usually more like $7 or $8. Given that my weekly expenses totaled…well, nothing, this was a pretty good return. Sometimes I even got a couple bucks for raking the leaves.
Odds are that, financially, your sixteenth year looked somewhat similar. Unless you’re Justin Bieber. The fact that the teen mega-idol makes a shitload (whoops, just lost a dollar) of money comes as no surprise, but seeing the amount of money in print will stun you all over again. Ready for it? Okay. $300,000. Per. Concert.
The Smoking Gun unearthed that upsetting figure. Between now and year’s end Bieber has thirty dates. Do the math; that’s a cool $9 mil in just over two months. What in God’s name does a sixteen-year old do with nine million dollars? I don’t know, but does anyone else get the feeling we might see another “My Parents Stole All My Money” lawsuit in a few years?
This all makes me feel like I really underperformed at 16. I wasn’t even getting $3,000 a concert! I’m telling my mom I want a bigger allowance.

from: http://consequenceofsound.net/2010/10/04/justin-bieber-makes-a-truly-upsetting-amount-of-money/

When I was 16, I had a $10/week allowance. Well, $10 was the baseline. If my parents heard me say “the D-word,” “the H-word,” or – heaven help me – “the S-word,” I lost a buck, so it was usually more like $7 or $8. Given that my weekly expenses totaled…well, nothing, this was a pretty good return. Sometimes I even got a couple bucks for raking the leaves.
Odds are that, financially, your sixteenth year looked somewhat similar. Unless you’re Justin Bieber. The fact that the teen mega-idol makes a shitload (whoops, just lost a dollar) of money comes as no surprise, but seeing the amount of money in print will stun you all over again. Ready for it? Okay. $300,000. Per. Concert.
The Smoking Gun unearthed that upsetting figure. Between now and year’s end Bieber has thirty dates. Do the math; that’s a cool $9 mil in just over two months. What in God’s name does a sixteen-year old do with nine million dollars? I don’t know, but does anyone else get the feeling we might see another “My Parents Stole All My Money” lawsuit in a few years?
This all makes me feel like I really underperformed at 16. I wasn’t even getting $3,000 a concert! I’m telling my mom I want a bigger allowance.

from: http://consequenceofsound.net/2010/10/04/justin-bieber-makes-a-truly-upsetting-amount-of-money/

Drugs and whores, obviously. The only way is down.

P,

The lad needs some guidance. That's a lot of money.
So, how did you spend your earnings, Seeker?

The lad needs some guidance. That's a lot of money.
So, how did you spend your earnings, Seeker?

TV preachers. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
You'd think with all that money he'd be able to afford a better haircut.

At least he works hard for it. It's well deserved.

rg-wanker.jpg

If he made a dollar he'd be the most grossly overpaid person in the world.

I, too, make a truly upsetting amount of money. When I see my paycheck, it makes me cry. :tears:

I think the people that make an upsetting amount of money are the ones profiting from all these stupid wars and stuff. Justin Beiber is just some homeschooled Canadian on a mission to clock those dollars. :thumb:

I think the people that make an upsetting amount of money are the ones profiting from all these stupid wars and stuff. Justin Beiber is just some homeschooled Canadian on a mission to clock those dollars. :thumb:

Exactly.

He can't sing very well but he should keep trying until he gets it right.

Back
Top Bottom