Just To Set The Record Straight

S

stevmozfan

"I think I have worked out who Mitford is. Someone on chat told me. If you notice there has been someone posting on Gen-Dis with the name "Be Yourself" and "Trouble Loves Me" with that BT range of 130somthing - about141.
This is what they told me on chat. The bt ranges are "Dynamic" they change slightly everytime they log on.
They also said they think the man is gay with a male partner in Manchester. Instead of a girlfriend. If that is so I wouldn't of thought someone who was gay would give lesbians a hard time but I might be wrong. I am not a lesbian but I don't have any problems with people being lesbians or gay. The man said he knew I was a virgin. I don't have no problem with Moz either.
Mitford isn't me. I wouldn't do something like that to get Andy Rourke's atention, it would be stupid, wrong and I know there is no way it would work!!!!
Mitford wasn't being nice to me or Andy that much so I felt I had to say something just so Andy and his people, management and stuff where aware that someone was going this!!!!"

Not my words but the words of Andy Ison, i never thought it could be him but but she continues that 'Be yourself' had the same BT Range as her impersonator i doubt it's a coincidence.

"We think the mans name might really be Paul Smith but we are not sure. Freeyourself. We are not sure though. I am going to email David Tseng as my next step.
I don't need to involve the police yet as he hasn't done nothing to me yet. He said he will huff and puff and blow my flat down like the big, bad wolf in the story and things like that."

Suprise Suprise and he said he didnt do any of this to the poor lass P.S Andrea if you read this i think you should go to the Police and tell them you think it might be Paul,you should not let him get away with what he did to you.

http://www.andyrourke.info/board/viewtopic.php?t=238

> "I think I have worked out who Mitford is. Someone on chat told me.
> If you notice there has been someone posting on Gen-Dis with the name
> "Be Yourself" and "Trouble Loves Me" with that BT
> range of 130somthing - about141.

I don't know about 'Be Yourself', but 'Trouble loves me' is me and me only; I'm a 22 yr old girl, no partner, no aliases ... go check out my profile on this page ... there's a picture (perhaps included rather foolishly as i might get beaten up at a gig).
And i'm definitely not homophobic, racist, xenophobic, or any phobic.
Please go carefully before you start making assumptions as to who someone is.
thanks. x

Re: Jeeesus ...

Well if my picture won't convince you, i guess nothing will. until i turn up at a gig that is and i can verify in person who i am.
I've already had to change my name once when Codreaneu (or however you spell it, nicked it) and that's why i had to set a proper profile up under this name.
and i don't have a BT range of 130, it's 86 as far as i could see the last time i checked.
anyways, you can hound me after every post i make, but i assure you that there will be no hateful comments from me, as i don't have to hide behind other 'personalities' to say what i have to say ... i come here to talk about Morrissey, and Morrissey related subjects only. i have no interest in abusing that poor girl who is obsessed with Andy Rourke ... in fact, i posted a while back telling people to leave her alone as she clearly needs help.
anyways, this strange obsession you have is beyond me. i'm going to get back to talking about Morrissey.

Re: i believe you

nice poem's and pics in your profile by the way

Re: thanks

i've just seen how the name under which i post could be viewed as quite antagonistic; but Trouble Loves Me is one of my favourite Moz songs. I'm all heart underneath the angst.
anyways, take care. x

Yes mitford and your probably the one who told her on chat that freeyourself was mitford.

Re: your seem desperate to cover your tracks? does it bother you that much?

maybe you should simmer down and let the experts decide, i think she should go to the police about you whoever you are to get you traced

Not really but why do you keep harping on about it?

> maybe you should simmer down and let the experts decide, i think she
> should go to the police about you whoever you are to get you traced

Most people with any sense knows that freeyourself for all his sins isnt mitford and as you`ve brought this subject up again under another different name it`s most probably you.

Re: yes im sure , mitford

im quite sure its you, the sooner Andrea goes to the police and gets you locked up the better

Re: i would NOT be so cocky about this 'Be Yourself' A.K.A Mitford

especially not when your in a police cell

You really are an absurd, third-rate, excuse for a troll. You can't do anything right can you.

Re: huh? i just stated the obvoius that your Mitford thats all

people might like you one day paul, remember when you uploaded that stuff at christmas and not a single person thanked you yet 78 people came and took the goods, thats how hated you are here i suggest you go off elsewhere for your kicks

> people might like you one day paul, remember when you uploaded that stuff
> at christmas and not a single person thanked you yet 78 people came and
> took the goods, thats how hated you are here i suggest you go off
> elsewhere for your kicks

Oh my 'farewell-for-a-while' parting gift? Yeah, I was really hurt by that, people can be so unkind can't they.
I'm sure the majority of people who use this site are decent enough types and I suspect we'd probably get along just fine away from this cess-pit.
It's thanks to the likes of you, and other cowardly anonymous scumbags, that this place often resembles an open sewer.
The sooner you throw yourself under a horse & cart the better.

im not a coward paul im not afraid to punch you in the face at a morrissey gig would you applaud me for it? you seem like you wish for it to happen.

> im not a coward paul im not afraid to punch you in the face at a morrissey
> gig would you applaud me for it? you seem like you wish for it to happen.

Alternatively, if you are REALLY upset by anything I've said or done on this site, you could always approach me and tell me what your specific problem is in a calm and rational manner, and then, if you're not satisfied with my response, and feel it is incumbent upon you to attempt to strike me, please feel free to do so, as long as you are prepared to face any consequences which would surely result from such a misguided act.
In the meantime, why don't you do everyone a favour and stop being a nuisance.

Back
Top Bottom