Just need a little advice, dont know if this is appropriate

Thanks, m8! Getting lots of grief here. Do you reckon if I changed my name to 'supergirl', called people mean and did lots of sad faces people will stand up for me?! :D

...or posted lots of pictures of you "mysteriously" pouting at the camera in the members pics section with ":blushing: :blushing: tee hee oh im so ugly yet confident enough to post my picture here for judgement" :thumb:

Its not that he can't talk to me about it, its just he is scared, we are both only 20 and live with our parents, it would be an awful thing to happen.

If I was to get pregnant, he said he would stay with me

Okay, good. The way you worded it raised some red flags. How are you feeling today? :)

Doubt very much if your pregnant...go get a morning after pill it works up to 72 hours after although longer its left less effective....you can order them from Lloyds Chemist online with no pescription.

Re: Just need a little advice...dont know if this is appropriate

Pee on a stick.

This. Bear in mind though that the pregnancy should be at least of 10 days so that it can be shown by any tests (even bloodtest). Plus you're taking hormones that make it impossible for you to get pregnant, so I'd say your symptoms are simply phsychosomatic.

I can't even talk to my boyfriend about it because he will freak out! He already said it would ruin his life if I ever became pregnant :(

Want help? Leave him. What an asshole, really.

If being pregnant would be such a nightmare for you, how about you just don't have unprotected sex? You reap what you sew.

First off, if you and your boyfriend are really concerned with you getting pregnant, then start using condoms in addition to the Pill.

Secondly, if you ever have unprotected sex again (forgot to take your Pill one day, don't use condoms, the condom breaks, etc.) get the "Morning After Pill" (aka "Plan B", though there are other brands on the market) as soon as possible. It's most effective up to 72 hours after sex, though, the sooner you take it, the more effective it is. It's a pill or two (again, depends on what brand you're given) that either keeps you from releasing an ovum, or prevents a fertilized ovum from implanting itself in the uterine wall, depending on how long after sex you take it.

You can either go right to the chemist/pharmacy and get the Morning After Pill there, or you can go to your doctor, and they can either write you a prescription that you can take to the chemist, or they can actually give you the pill there.

Thirdly, the way that the birth control pill works is that it releases hormones that fool your body into believing that it's pregnant when it isn't. That's how it prevents pregnancy--your body thinks that it's pregnant, so it doesn't release any ova. So, you can, while on the Pill, experience symptoms that a pregnant woman might have, such as "morning sickness". You might also experience a loss of libido while on the Pill, as well as some other symptoms.

Finally, I was concerned when you said that you went onto this message board to talk about this, because you don't have anyone in your real life to talk about it with. That isn't a good thing. Can you talk to your mother about this? How about some female friends? A pregnancy scare is not a good thing to go through alone. You need to talk about it, face-to-face, with some other women who have been through it before, not with faceless people on the internet who don't know you from Eve.

Finally, I was concerned when you said that you went onto this message board to talk about this, because you don't have anyone in your real life to talk about it with. That isn't a good thing. Can you talk to your mother about this? How about some female friends? A pregnancy scare is not a good thing to go through alone. You need to talk about it, face-to-face, with some other women who have been through it before, not with faceless people on the internet who don't know you from Eve.

I can understand where she's coming from. I have very, very few friends in real life, because I have problems making friends, trusting people, etc. I've posted about several problems on Solo, because I have more friends on here than I do in real life. I agree that it's not a good thing, and I would like to have more friends, but I can understand why she would post something like that on here.

For what it's worth, I really do care for my Solo friends. When I posted my wedding date on Facebook (see, I can socialize long enough to get a boyfriend :lbf:), several of them messaged me to help me find a dress. One even offered to lend me hers. There are some good people on here, while I've had a hard time finding people as kind as them at home.

I can understand where she's coming from. I have very, very few friends in real life, because I have problems making friends, trusting people, etc. I've posted about several problems on Solo, because I have more friends on here than I do in real life. I agree that it's not a good thing, and I would like to have more friends, but I can understand why she would post something like that on here.

For what it's worth, I really do care for my Solo friends. When I posted my wedding date on Facebook (see, I can socialize long enough to get a boyfriend :lbf:), several of them messaged me to help me find a dress. One even offered to lend me hers. There are some good people on here, while I've had a hard time finding people as kind as them at home.

Me too, very much understand it. Haven't been sorry to have become friends with anyone here.

Me too.

We should find a centrally located area and colonize....start a compound or something.

It would be fun until someone tried to cook hot dogs. :eek:

Yeah...maybe we're better off online.
We could have a TV show and it would definitely be a better show than some of the other Reality TV.

a compound of furries! :eek:

Was this your sick plan all along trubz? To turn us into furries? For shame! :mad:

Nooooo....I only just heard of furries. That's why my thread said WTF???
I feel really stupid for not knowing about them already.

Funny thing is, you all seem to be experts. :lbf:

Yeah...maybe we're better off online.
We could have a TV show and it would definitely be a better show than some of the other Reality TV.

Nooooo....I only just heard of furries. That's why my thread said WTF???
I feel really stupid for not knowing about them already.

Funny thing is, you all seem to be experts. :lbf:

Hey I just organize the conventions! It was hard not to overhear a little of what was said!

Not sure if I should be posting here about this but need some advice anyway...Basically me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex the other morning I am on the pill, but took it a few hours late that day...now I am worried as I am getting constant hunger pangs, even when i've just eaten and cravings for odd foods

I offer free OB/GYN exams. I can even do it over the Internet with your webcam.

:eek:

Back
Top Bottom