Just got use of an IP search facility. VERY interesting results, coming soon

• Thread starter THE biggest revelation here, EVER.
  • Start date
I was hoping for an ORIGINAL insult, you are a joke, how will people react when they KNOW???

Re: That was an ORIGINAL Insult dickwrinkle, how will they react when they know you like to blow dog

and my mother is a filthy whore and you rule the shiznit! how pitiful, CONFESS! NOW!!

Re: and my mother is a filthy whore and you rule the shiznit! how pitiful, CONFESS! NOW!!

Yes, you're right, your mother is a filthy hairy backed whore. She makes me lots of cash, that is, when we shave her back.

I do rule the world.

There, I confessed.

Re: I haven't mentioned any names YET! Someone is looking VERY f***ing guilty though lol!

Yeah, who could that be? you keep speaking on it, but have yet to show proof? I dont give a f*** either way. You cant stop the PIMP man.

You have a week to prepare your confession speech, sleep well.

As i say, prepare the confession, you have a week to wriggle out of it

Re: I will and do...don't wait up f***face...you'll be here awhile

Re: I haven't mentioned any names YET! Someone is looking VERY f***ing guilty though lol!

> Yeah, who could that be? you keep speaking on it, but have yet to show
> proof? I dont give a f*** either way. You cant stop the PIMP man.

He hasn't any proof, nor has he an "IP search facility". Reminds me of the time he issued a series of breathless announcements over the remarkable file he was uploading, which, of course, he never bothered to link. God knows why he pulls this crap... lonely, I guess.

> He hasn't any proof, nor has he an "IP search facility". Reminds
> me of the time he issued a series of breathless announcements over the
> remarkable file he was uploading, which, of course, he never bothered to
> link. God knows why he pulls this crap... lonely, I guess.

Thbe PIMP don't worry, but thanks anyways. I'm sure he /she has no "proof". Ive said all along, I couldn't give 3 jerks of his/hers moms penis what they have.

threads like this make me giggle. though i am prone to it...

zom

Back
Top Bottom