Just got use of an IP search facility. VERY interesting results, coming soon

• Thread starter THE biggest revelation here, EVER.
  • Start date
T

THE biggest revelation here, EVER.

100% proof that will shock this site to the very core.

PLEASE, retire the ridiculous assertion that Andy Ison = M23

Just as long as I always result in "Elvis impersonator not very good at it" suits me

stop fishing baldman, i never said WHO was involved YET!

> 100% proof that will shock this site to the very core.

Who gives three jerks of your dogs dick what you have? f*** you!

HAHAHHA! VERY interesting who speaks out ISN'T IT!! within 10 minutes LOL!!!!!

> Who gives three jerks of your dogs dick what you have? f*** you!

remember THIS very quick reaction!!! HAHHAHHAH!!

You do realise you are speaking to the big "E" "I" presume.? What????????????

Re: HAHAHHA! VERY interesting who speaks out ISN'T IT!! within 10 minutes LOL!!!!!

> remember THIS very quick reaction!!! HAHHAHHAH!!

Remember this: Go f*** yourself ballbag

Re: You do realise you are speaking to the big "E" "I" presume.? What????????????

No, I'm speaking to the big "BB" as is "ballbag". He can go f*** himself.

Doesn't anyone find it interesting that this "character" is so worried? WHO do you think it IS? LOL?

Re: Doesn't anyone find it interesting that this "character" is so worried? WHO do you think it IS?

How am I "worried"? I couldn't give 2 jerks of your mom's penis about you or your "internet search facility". Doesn't mean f***in shit to me, won't stop me from posting right? What do I have to be worried about? not a f***in thing.

All the answers are here, i never mentioned YOU ONCE! is it becoming clear now who this is, THINK!

Re: All the answers are here, i never mentioned YOU ONCE! is it becoming clear now who this is, THIN

I dont give a f*** that you "never mentioned me, not once". I just commented on the fact that I dont give a f***ity f*** about you, or your new found "technology". YOU said I was worried, I didn't. Who gives a shit who you bust? won't change a f***ing thing. Now, as I said before: go f*** yourself ballbag.

Would you like to confess why you are so worried? I'm waiting!

Re: Would you like to confess why you such a f***in useless ballbag? I'm waiting

Like I said.........YOU said I'm worried, I didn't. Don't backtrack now f***face...bring your info.

anyone wondering why "mr Improper" is so worried? i know i AM LOL! very interesting!

CORE

I am already rocked and shocked to the CORE even before I read this, but take it from me, shouldn't you keep your mouth and software shut ?

I've found that's normally the best way to stay friends.

Strawberry

I haven't mentioned any names YET! Someone is looking VERY f***ing guilty though lol!

Re: anyone wondering why you're such a useless shitstain on society? I know I'm not

Back
Top Bottom