Just got back from Russell Brand Show!

Kewpie

Subscriber
I apologise for starting a new thread, but Courtney's photo on earlier thread posted by wolve I need to create another one.:o

It's very nice to meet The Goat, Paul and three other friends come down from Manchester.:)

Awww...I'm speechless.
Because it was the closet I got to see Morrissey in my life.
*drool*
Second closest was after Salford University gig in 1986, witnessing Morrissey and Johnny got on a car, I was about seven feet away from them.

I saw lightupvirginmary and her friends, but missed an opportunity to talk to her.
I supporse she was totally grued and enjoyed watching every movement of Courtney.;)

You'll watch it in less than two hours time on TV, so I'm not going to spoil it.

When Russell started to give us warm up around 5:30pm, Morrissey and the Lads arrived in studio, sat on the area kept for them. However, Morrissey went back to his dressing room in less than 10 mimutes. I didn't care about Courtney and Russell because I was there for Morrissey.

The Lads seemed bored too. Most of the time they were standing behind the set and chatting.
Mikey looked not in a good mood today. I shouldn't look at him too much.
I have to correct that Matt hasn't shave his head. Pervo meant Jesse, not Matt in his earlier thread.

The Goat and friends are travelling back to Manchester at the moment.
I was doing market research job this week.
I only got two hours sleep in last 36 hours, so it's not a good idea to go to Manchester with them.:o

Morrissey was pleasantly surprised to see many veteran fans again.
I was jealous that Russell got a hug from him, but finally I managed to touch his hand!

It's very sad that one of my best friends was unable to come, but if I'd have another chance I'll help her to come with me.

Last edited:
I am jelous, I know I had the oppertunity to go, but I finished a huge assessment today so I couldn't. Anyway, I hope you had an amazing time, I'm guessing you did!

I apologise to start a new thread, but Courtney's photo on earlier thread posted by wolve I need to create another one.:o

It's very nice to meet The Goat, Paul and three other friends come down from Manchester.:)

Awww...I'm speachless.
Because it was the closet I got to see Morrissey in my life.
*drool*
Second closest was after Salford University gig in 1986, witnessing Morrissey and Johnny got on a car, I was about seven feet away from them.

I saw lightupvirginmary and her friends, but missed an opportunity to talk to her.
I supporse she was totally grued and enjoyed watching every movement of Courtney.;)

You'll watch it in less than two hours time on TV, so I'm not going to spoil it.

When Russell started to give us warm up around 5:30pm, Morrissey and the Lads arrived in studio, sat on the area kept for them. However, Morrissey went back to his dressing room in less than 10 mimutes. I didn't care about Courtney and Russell because I was there for Morrissey.

The Lads seemed bored too. Most of the time they were standing behind the set and chatting.
Mikey looked not in a good moody today. I shouldn't look at him too much.
I have to correct that Matt hasn't shave his head. Pervo was meant Jesse, not Matt in his earlier thread.

The Goat and friends are travelling back to Manchester at the moment.
I was doing market research job this week.
I only got two hours sleep in last 36 hours, so it's not a good idea to go to Manchester with them.:o

Morrissey was pleasantly surprised to see many veteran fans again.
I was jealous that Russell got a hug from him, but finally I managed to touch his hand!

It's very sad that one of my best friends was unable to come, but if I'd have another chance I'll help her to come with me.

HI Kewpie

Sounds great glad u enjoyed the filming. Are we just going to get 4mins of moz singing and the rest of the show taken up with ms love?

cossy

Hi Cossy

The show is mainly taken up with Courtney as you expected.
Russell had a brief chat with Morrissey, about a minute...I'm so dizzy cannot remember it was before or after the song.:o

Hi Cossy

The show is mainly taken up with Courtney as you expected.
Russell had a brief chat with Morrissey, about a minute...I'm so dizzy cannot remember it was before or after the song.:o

thanks for the info mate

cossy

Sounds great, hope you all had a wonderful time. Maybe I'll see you in a few minutes on the telly!

Peter

Oh yeah, is there a way we can recognise you?

jesus this is painful. i love Brand...but this is horrific :(

Hmmm. Maybe it's all an act and in real life she's actually a quiet shy person who is a bit alkward. I'm not being rude, I think a lot of people who come across as slightly off the wall on TV are really not like that at all.

Back
Top Bottom