Just got back from Russell Brand Show!

He needs more than one guest. He runs out of things to talk about. The sketches are terrible.

Hmmm. Maybe it's all an act and in real life she's actually a quiet shy person who is a bit alkward. I'm not being rude, I think a lot of people who come across as slightly off the wall on TV are really not like that at all.

I don't think she's ever been a shy wallflower. Didn't she start off as a groupie?

Sounds great, hope you all had a wonderful time. Maybe I'll see you in a few minutes on the telly!

Peter

can anyone who went see themselves.

the programme is awful. russell bland is no alan partridge.
morrissey looks bored by this banal man!

That show was f***ing awful. Just awful.

Peter

**EDIT**

Apart from the obvious good bit. The rest was shockingly bad.

Last edited:
Was funny when Russell said "Please don't recoil" because Morrissey was very definitely obviously recoiling :D

wow!!! Morrissey actually moved forward to give Brand the little hug! fantastic!

Moz looked lovely, the hug he gave was so sweet. Was good to see Brand speechless for once!

don't be mean to poor Russell :p

yes the show is awful, but i still have faith in him.

horrible show but great performance by moz ...he looked and sounded great...roll on the tour

The hug was so cute, he just couldn't bear to break Russell's heart, and Russell looked so greatful. It really honestly brought a tear to my eye. It was painful, which is a shame as he is very funny in the right context. (I never thought I'd be here sticking up for Russell!)

I thought Moz looked quite youthful tonight. He reminded me of the time The Smiths played "Bigmouth Strikes Again" on The Tube.

Back
Top Bottom