Just a picture to brighten everyones day

Re: Slave Boy and the urinal

Get a sense of humour you lame, zit-backed, hairy toed, skunk mouth. Don't read Grease's posts if you don't wanna see them, pockmark. I knew someone like you a few years ago and I got so angry at him I put Krazy Glue in his hair gel. I bet you iron your underwear and socks and I also bet you line up all the cans in your kitchen cabinet with the labels facing forward and your carpet lined up just right you little CONTROL freak. Well, I'd like to take those cans and dump em all over your carpet, throw you on top and roll you up in it while I mess up everything in your house. Whadda you think about THAT, talon toe?

> don't look so shocked by what he said.

> i can scratch my ass and come up with a different odor everytime
> unlike the one note greasetea

> his followers are equally unimpressive. Not particularly known
> for anything, they do as they did in highschool: ass kiss the
> bully to make sure he doesn't steal their lunch money.

> everyone gather around and say, "seig heil mein fuhrer! Ich
> bin ein fartknokker! ja! ja!" and do the hokey pokey and
> you fart yourself around.

this post contains a message for everyone of all genders, beliefs, nationalities and every size

everyone:

ALL I ASK IS THAT I CAN COME HERE WITHOUT SEEING THIS FESTERING PILE OF DOG DOO THAT IS THIS THREAD SPROUTING FROM ALL MY POSTS.

I HAVE BEEN DEBATING THE FALLING IQ LEVEL OF THIS BOARD FOR SOME TIME. JUST WHEN I THINK IT CAN'T GET ANY MORE STUPID, WE HAVE THIS.

YOU'RE ALL BORING

AND GUESS WHAT? I DO HAVE AN EGO. BWA HA HA HA HA HA

AND GUESS WHAT ELSE? I'M AN ASS HOLE! BWA HA HA HA!!!!!

AND GUESS WHAT ELSE? I HAVE DELUSIONS OF SELF GRANDEUR. ANY COMMENT MADE TO ME AFTER THIS WILL INCREASINGLY BOOST MY EGO. IT WILL SWELL AS I BECOME THOROUGHLY CONVINCED YOU WANT TO HEAR EVERY SORDID DETAIL OF MY LIFE. ANY POST SAID TO ME AFTER THIS WILL CONTAIN A BORING ANECDOTE FROM MY DAILY LIFE. WHY? BECAUSE I WILL BECOME CONVINCED THAT YOU LOVE ME SO MUCH THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE AND POST A RESPONSE. AND IF YOU COMPLAIN, THEN I WILL TAKE THAT AS JEALOUSY ON YOUR PARTS THAT MY MOST BORING DAILY EXPERIENCES ARE STILL MORE EXCITING THAN YOUR MOST CHERISHED AND HAPPY MOMENTS, AND THEREFORE, I WILL POST AN EVEN MORE BORING STORY JUST TO DRIVE YOU INSANE.

THEREFORE, IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO POST A BORING STORY ABOUT MYSELF *NOBODY* WILL RESPOND TO THIS POST.

YOU WILL ALL DISPERSE AND GO HOME.

I CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME ANYONE HERE HAS INSPIRED ANY DEEP THOUGHT (OUTSIDE OF MOUSE AND HER WANT FOR MY ILLIGETIMATE LOVE CHILD) IN ANYTHING. YOU ARE ALL REMINISCENT OF ONE OF THOSE WIND UP TOYS THAT KEEPS BUMPING INTO A WALL REPEATEDLY. YOU'RE ALL AS PREDICTABLE AS A BILL CLINTON LOVE AFFAIR.

AND AN UNRELATED ASIDE MESSAGE TO MY GOOD FRIEND WHO NEVER COMES TO SEE ME: SH1T OR GET OFF THE POT, MON AMI. SPEAK UP, YOU DOPE AND SAY WHAT YOU WANT. AND I'M SAYING THIS COZ I LIKE YOU.

NOW, ALL MY LOOSE ENDS ARE TIED UP, I CAN SIT BACK AND LISTEN TO MY IDIOT NEIGHBORS HAVE A PARTY

AND I CLOSE OUT WITH A BIT OF "DON'T IT MAKE YOU THINK" LYRICISM:

There are people going lonely, and they'll stay
Lonely far into the year
Because you're making blinkards fashionable
And fashionably you'll say
"All is equal in love and war" and
"I'm sorry, but I've got some things to do"
And you pretend to read a book you'll never finish till the day

That the author dedicates it
To A Century Of Fakers
They took your mould and they burned it on the fire in history today
Yeah, the author dedicates it
To A Century Of Fakers
He was an anarchist, he tried his best but it wasn't good enough

Re: Shut up! Damn you are a bunch of crybabies!

> Shut the fu-ck up you @#!!! s!
> goddamn
> pricks.
> piss off you fuc-kers.

Now I know WHY the "smart filters" in my company threw up a firewall blocking this site for me at work. Thanks a lot toilet-mouths!

Re: Shut up! Damn you are a bunch of crybabies!

Fu.ck you very much you stupid toink! Stick your head into an easy bake oven and proceed to mow on your cornmealy face you stupid fat horse!

Moz rocks da houzzzzzzeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa!

Kowabunga! Pizza pizza aawwww yeah

> :) you're not serious are you?? This is the worst thing I've ever seen.

Re: REAL PICTURE OF MOZ & HIS KAT

> ... and it's the first one I see Morrissey with his cats!

tabby.jpg

Back
Top Bottom