Jumping Off Bridges

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
San Francisco wants to construct a net to thwart suicide. It seems like a waste of money to me, not to mention the injuries most likely sustained. WOuldn't it just act like a cheese grater?

Article here in Los Angeles Times.

who would want to kill themselves if they lived in san francisco? its so beautiful there.maybe they lived in oakland.:p

If you want to kill yourself, you get a gun, load it with a hollow point, and put it in your mouth. You don't jump off of a bridge with a giant net underneat it. It won't thwart anything. If you want to die, you will find a way, and if you see a giant net, you will find another bridge.

Waste of time and $50 million dollars.

like Arsenal implied. if you truly want to die. you dont jump off a f***ing bridge. you want attention, you jump off a bridge. you want death, you blow your f***ing brains out.

:tears: that is depressing.

Yesterday, i was talking to a woman in a lift where i work.Idle chit chat, about the new painted walls they have there. i told her its the same colour as my hall, she told me she needs to do her passage as well. then she was telling me that the nurses and staff are lovely and helpful. She told me, that she said to her young daughter, "that tonight she is coming home with new hair", as the hers is starting to fall out and its only been her first appointment in chemo! she had directions to shop to get fitted with wigs etc. Then she told me that her parents always brought her up to to believe that there is always someone worse off then then yourself. Also she has survived two heart attacks and now she has breast cancer. I was speechless, when we was outside we both figured out which direction she had to go to get her wigs.

now THAT is depressing. shit. :tears:

i think we all need a hug. *hugz*

Nice avatar and sig.
If they put a net I'm gonna jump and see what happens, it should be fun, like blaze said.

Thank you :) (I thank di)

Thi$ net is a terrible idea. If people want to jump off a bridge, let them. It's cheaper in the long run. :o;) I want to hear my sister's opinion -she lives in SF. I'm sure she's against it.

Has anyone's parents ever said to them, "If your friends said to jump off a bridge would you?!" Mine have.

Thank you :) (I thank di)

Thi$ net is a terrible idea. If people want to jump off a bridge, let them. It's cheaper in the long run. :o;) I want to hear my sister's opinion -she lives in SF. I'm sure she's against it.

Has anyone's parents ever said to them, "If your friends said to jump off a bridge would you?!" Mine have.

shame you couldn't reply 'i would, there's a net'

Back
Top Bottom