Morrissey Central JULIETTE GRECO and Angie Best post (Oct. 5, 2020)

JULIETTE GRECO
1927 - 2020

full

Angie Best post

full

In the UK the average age of those who have died is 82. Of those 90% had co-morbidities. The most common co-morbidity was dementia.

Lockdowns will kills millions of poor and sick around the world.

Heart and cancer services remain in chaos.

Worrying about students at university getting this virus is as crazy as worrying about them getting the common cold.
@bhops says less people are dying so the lockdown must be working.

I've heard Sam's in anti-vaxx groups - but that post is so ambiguous - it could even be a joke about Manchester musicians & Van Morrison getting flack while other bits of showbiz go unnoticed.

Or it could be a pop at Marr for his No F**ks given Tweet.

Or he could be loathe to obey Boris no matter what.

Such is the mystery of Central.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard Sam's in anti-vaxx groups - but that post is so ambiguous - it could even be a joke about Manchester musicians & Van Morrison getting flack while other bits of showbiz go unnoticed.
Only you could think that a post of a sign stating " Take the masks off" is ambiguous. Do you drive a car? If so, God help you when you get to 'Stop' signs - you must be scratching your head, wondering what it could possibly mean. :lbf:

Only you could think that a post of a sign stating " Take the masks off" is ambiguous. Do you drive a car? If so, God help you when you get to 'Stop' signs - you must be scratching your head, wondering what it could possibly mean. :lbf:

Morrissey is selling masks.

There are central posts promoting masks.

The title of the post is: Angie Best post.

You'd probably stop your car at a bus stop.

@bhops says less people are dying so the lockdown must be working.
A fairly once wise person said “ facts are better than statistics”
The issue we face right now is that, someone somewhere decided that the statistics are now the facts.
I would rather err on the side of caution and not swallow everything we are being conveniently spoon fed.
There is an air of fear and suspicion pervading society right now.
Somehow the intention behind what is happening feels designed to segregate and disenfranchise people with every passing day.
Sainsbury’s being a case in point, suddenly deciding to have separated areas for non white shoppers.
Last time I checked Apartheid was not practiced in the UK.
This leads me to conclude that sadly we are building up to something much much worse and far more detrimental as we are all coerced into this “new normal”.

Btw - I really don't care about his Covid stance.

The only thing that I'd be wailing to the Gods about is if it was added to his list of Crimes.

At this point Denis Nilson is getting better press.

A fairly once wise person said “ facts are better than statistics”
The issue we face right now is that, someone somewhere decided that the statistics are now the facts.
I would rather err on the side of caution and not swallow everything we are being conveniently spoon fed.
There is an air of fear and suspicion pervading society right now.
Somehow the intention behind what is happening feels designed to segregate and disenfranchise people with every passing day.
Sainsbury’s being a case in point, suddenly deciding to have separated areas for non white shoppers.
Last time I checked Apartheid was not practiced in the UK.
This leads me to conclude that sadly we are building up to something much much worse and far more detrimental as we are all coerced into this “new normal”.

🤨

Reely not subtle.

Sainsbury's flog their brand by saying they're inclusive & have safe spaces for workers to raise concerns.

Laurence Fox comes flying in to flog his brand by calling them racist.

20201008_193151.jpg

Linda Riley flogs her brand by calling him racist.

20201008_193218.jpg

Spiked flogs their brand by saying all this racist discourse is about capitalism...

20201008_193231.jpg

& on it goes till the next one.

An anti-mask post would discourage sales of masks which would stop him making money which would make him anti-money.
Can’t resist but so much better if he was
Antimony
Chemical Element
Antimony is a chemical element with the symbol Sb and atomic number 51. A lustrous gray metalloid, it is found in nature mainly as the sulfide mineral stibnite. Antimony compounds have been known since ancient times and were powdered for use as medicine and cosmetics, often known by the Arabic name kohl

An anti-mask post would discourage sales of masks which would stop him making money which would make him anti-money.
But unfortunately no, unless the artist have no control over sales.

I am disappointed in the ticket prices. 2K for a front row seat?? Who has two grand to just plop down on front row? Any other show it would be a couple of hundred. This promoter is getting very greedy. Shame on LiveNation.

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/posts/1987327500/react?reaction_id=1

Or it could be a pop at Marr for his No F**ks given Tweet.

Or he could be loathe to obey Boris no matter what.

Such is the mystery of Central.
Just stop. What is the difference between being "anti-mask for political reasons" and being anti-mask because you're trying to sell a "wellness" product?
It's still selfish ignorance. If her products actually worked that still wouldn't mean that wearing a mask was somehow harmful to health.
Besides that you don't know what she's really trying to say any more than anyone else does but you've decided this is another issue where you need to educate the idiot masses with your privileged insight.

He's very unlikely to decide the price point.
He can influence it but you know that's not the point. It's not poor Morrissey being victimized by the promoter and unable to stop his fans having to pay thousands of dollars to see him perform.
It's an ego boost to know that people are paying that much to see him when 98% of the music community claims he is #cancelled.

Just stop. What is the difference between being "anti-mask for political reasons" and being anti-mask because you're trying to sell a "wellness" product?
It's still selfish ignorance. If her products actually worked that still wouldn't mean that wearing a mask was somehow harmful to health.
Besides that you don't know what she's really trying to say any more than anyone else does but you've decided this is another issue where you need to educate the idiot masses with your privileged insight.

The difference is - political anti-maskers are using the issue to further their political agenda.

I did a fact check - so I do know what she's saying.

He can influence it but you know that's not the point. It's not poor Morrissey being victimized by the promoter and unable to stop his fans having to pay thousands of dollars to see him perform.
It's an ego boost to know that people are paying that much to see him when 98% of the music community claims he is #cancelled.

Aye, all financial decisions are driven by the need to boost the artist's ego. 🙄

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom