Juliane Liebert (Der Spiegel interviewer): "The recording [of the interview] is available"

"The recording is available to Der Spiegel for comparison"

means: to DER SPARGEL lawyers. And they're not gonna make a big deal out of it.
Just a reminder: SPARGEL is the leading organ of the so called LüGENPRESSE.

If you are -for example- (even only apparently) anti-EU you are cannon fodder. :bomb:

Why is anyone even talking to the mainstream press anyway?
And if you do: talking without own tape recording and own lawyer sitting by is pretty naive. Where have you been the last decade(s), Moz? Just shopping shopping shopping?

Would you like some more straws to clutch?

"The recording is available to Der Spiegel for comparison"

means: to DER SPARGEL lawyers. And they're not gonna make a big deal out of it.
Just a reminder: SPARGEL is the leading organ of the so called LüGENPRESSE.

If you are -for example- (even only apparently) anti-EU you are cannon fodder. :bomb:

Why is anyone even talking to the mainstream press anyway?
And if you do: talking without own tape recording and own lawyer sitting by is pretty naive. Where have you been the last decade(s), Moz? Just shopping shopping shopping?

Last edited:
The only question that remains is if Moz was sufficiently hip to the number of accusations against Spacey and especially Swinestein when asked. I had to research it myself as I avoid the news as much as possible to avoid hearing about Hair Hitler. Moz would have to be a complete drooling moron (much like Trump supporters) to dismiss dozens of allegations with such a weak excuse. Perhaps he was just making a general point about accusations in that you can't automatically believe them without scrutiny.

No. I find it's easier to just spew the words out there and then claim I never said them.

So what were you referring to, anyway?
Morrissey cultists are like Trump supporters.

He could molest their daughters and they would say thanks for the autograph.

The only question that remains is if Moz was sufficiently hip to the number of accusations against Spacey and especially Swinestein when asked. I had to research it myself as I avoid the news as much as possible to avoid hearing about Hair Hitler. Moz would have to be a complete drooling moron (much like Trump supporters) to dismiss dozens of allegations with such a weak excuse. Perhaps he was just making a general point about accusations in that you can't automatically believe them without scrutiny.

maybe he just stopped watching the news ? :D

I guess "Stop watching the news unless you want to be able to comment on it in interviews without sounding like a sinister cocksucker, obviously" didn't scan as well.

as the lyric for the chorus instead ? is that what you're saying?

Morrissey lives in such a bubble that he decides to give a face to face interview while speaking as openly and flippantly as he ever has. He probably thought this was 1985, and no one would hear about it until years later.

This is why celebrities need managers, and handlers around you. They should have ended the interview the minute he started stepping on land mines. So many celebrities don't seem to understand how the media works.

He said he only somewhat followed the Spacey controversy, and then proceeded to give detailed thoughts on the matter; as if he knew exactly what he was talking about. Is this senelity?

This is a man who made a career off of presenting himself as a snowflake, and he ends up expressing himself like your average man-on-the-street idiot.

I guess "Stop watching the news unless you want to be able to comment on it in interviews without sounding like a sinister cocksucker, obviously" didn't scan as well.
You could cut it off after 'interviews', and still make it work to fit the tune.

I didn't say nothin' nohow! I wasn't even there!

yes you were ! yes you did ! I got the tapes ! of course I did a little editing on the questions, but that shouldn't change anything you said. :rolleyes::cool:

In case anyone is logging in wondering what fresh hell Morrissey has gotten himself into today, i suspect (and perhaps many solo members might agree here) that this is the shit you get into when you have unchecked multiple personalities doing the work for one man. One person interviewed isn’t the same as the other man who reads the interview. I mention this because i Love Morrissey very much and a pattern has emerged that doesn’t necessarily require medication. Handlers enabling the poor soul prob doesn’t help. I hope he/they know he is NOT alone and many many creative types suffer and have suffered the same very complex demon and we’re here, quietly watching. You’re not alone.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom