Juliane Liebert (Der Spiegel interviewer): "The recording [of the interview] is available"

'something positive'

positive as in the media picking up on the story to spin and use as click bait to make a buck? or some has been rock singer using an out of context quote to try and remake a name for themselves ? In this world? yeah, I guess it would be positive to some.
Blind support is a dangerous thing. Look at Trump's supporters. And he probably does rape baby seals to death for kicks.

:lbf: Yes. It would take some bizarro opposite day alternate universe where up is down, black is white, and Phil Collins makes great music of substance for me to not be speaking hypothetically.

As Wittgenstein would say: You can’t prove it doesn’t exist.
He was joking I guess but you never know with him. Because of the serious expression on his face.
That reminds me somehow of Moz.
:)

Blind support is a dangerous thing. Look at Trump's supporters. And he probably does rape baby seals to death for kicks.

totally agree. That's why it's important to open both eyes and read the whole interview rather than taking just one line (that's if he said it)out of context and running to get a lynch mob together.

Blind and misdirected anger is what got Trump elected.

hello DavidK :love:

Last edited:
YES. Because the actual words he said were...errr.....errr. not the words he said.

When are you people going to realise?

But, but, if that is true it can have enormous consequences?! :squiffy:
And is it only Moz or does the same goes for me, for you or any other person?
Please say it’s only Moz.
I need my sleep tonight.

in the guardian comments one arsehole said the album cover could constitute a hate crime,the only crime is how much I hate these people.

So the Guardian itself could constitute a hate crime.
I don’t think they are aware of that.
And now I am an arsehole too of course for saying the same thing.

YES. Because the actual words he said were...errr.....errr. not the words he said.

When are you people going to realise?
What do you mean by 'you people'? That is a very politically incorrect thing to say and I find it slanderous against my race. How dare you express an opinion in that way. I've saved your post and will be bringing it to the house of common muck - savages and you will be found guilty the day before the trial. Anyone who defends you will be guilty by association. I'll have this fanshite shut down forever and replaced with elevator musak.

The recordings should be released as an extra disc on the LIHS special edition. Could be titled I've Changed My Plea To Guilty.

What a load of bollocks. Essentially this is "Yeah, he said it, and loads more people see it now, so loads more people can pass comment", but, according to you, those people are 'nonentities', because you don't like what they say. Criticize the message, not the people.

Hey Skins, when will you be auctioning your Morrissey collection? I'm looking for the vinyl of You Are The Quarry.

Concerning the "edits": She most definitely means that the wording of the questions in the printed magazine was edited (read: shortened - without changing what was asked in content, of course) – not that they fabricated a new audio tape in our high tech fake news labs (based in "Rape City #1" Berlin) to finally bring freedom fighter Morrissey to fall.

Jesus, some people here would keep on blindly defending him as misunderstood and framed even if he claimed the Holocaust was a good thing right in their faces.

Last edited:
totally agree. That's why it's important to open both eyes and read the whole interview rather than taking just one line (that's if he said it)out of context and running to get a lynch mob together.

No, what got Trump elected was 8 years of propaganda. The press was on B&M's team and they ignored the misuse of power, the IRS suppression, the inaction and the lies and the faux class warfare and racism. NOBODIES life got better under Obama. The people who struggled got tired of being told how lucky they were to have him and her by rich politicians and actors. That election was a FU to the Left/Right Coasts. Although that may be what you read..."Blind and misdirected anger," it's total nonsense.

This sort of thing goes way back to The Smiths. My recollection is vague, but after an interview was printed Morrissey claimed he never said those words (they weren't taken well), and then the publication (don't remember which one) offered to release the interview tapes. Anyone recall the details?

Concerning the "edits": She most definitely means that the wording of the questions in the printed magazine was edited (read: shortened - without changing what was asked in content, of course) – not that they fabricated a new audio tape in our high tech fake news labs (based in "Rape City #1" Berlin) to finally bring freedom fighter Morrissey to fall.

Jesus, some people here would keep on blindly defending him as misunderstood and framed even if he claimed the Holocaust was a good thing right in their faces.

Hmm, “edited” sounds suspicious in the “present” or “current” climate.

Maybe if he claimed “that” right in my face I would assume my hearing aid not functioning well. Or his.
It depends on whether it is recorded and or “edited”.

There's been a pattern over the years. I wouldn't be up in arms over one quote if there weren't others preceding.

"YOU PEOPLE"?
"YOU PEOPLE"?
"YOU PEOPLE"?

Freudian all the way.!!!!!!!!

Post-Punk now run the story as it concerns one of their colleagues and they need to 'defend' her:

Morrissey denies what he said in German interview about Weinstein, Spacey, and Nationalism.

Excerpt:
"We initially did not cover this story, as many major publications had already picked it up due to the controversial nature of the statements made by the former Smiths singer. However, despite “doubling down” in a recent interview on some of his statements regarding Spacey and Weinstein—Morrissey—while performing at Chicago’s Riviera Theatre on Saturday, November 25th, apparently denied that he ever said the comments to our colleague Juliane Liebert.
Since Juliane has written for post-punk.com and is an active part of the post-punk scene, we feel it is incumbent that we defend her journalistic integrity, and to point out that a sit down interview of this nature would always have its audio recorded due to stringent German slander and libel laws."

http://www.post-punk.com/morrissey-...rview-about-weinstein-spacey-and-nationalism/

Regards,
FWD.

oh, lol of the day: my targeted advertising on the Post-Punk site:
20171128_223106.png

"The recording is available to Der Spiegel for comparison"

means: to DER SPARGEL lawyers. And they're not gonna make a big deal out of it.
Just a reminder: SPARGEL is the leading organ of the so called LüGENPRESSE.

If you are -for example- (even only apparently) anti-EU you are cannon fodder. :bomb:

Why is anyone even talking to the mainstream press anyway?
And if you do: talking without own tape recording and own lawyer sitting by is pretty naive. Where have you been the last decade(s), Moz? Just shopping shopping shopping?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom