Julian Casablancas solo tour pre-sale link

Re: JULIAN CASABLANCAS solo 'tour' Pre - Sale link

I'm a huge fan. I can't wait to give his solo album a listen. I heard one song, I was very impressed.

Re: JULIAN CASABLANCAS solo 'tour' Pre - Sale link

Cool. Yeah I've had a listen to bits of it from various sources, but really want to get my hands on the full album and give it a proper listen all in one go.

These should be a great couple gigs, they are the warm up shows for the 'big' tour, apparently.

I am looking foward to the album as well :)

Where was that?

After a Strokes show in 2004. I was on photo duty that night, and Julian had had some other duties in mind. Some people think magic isn't real, however, on that fateful night, I saw firsthand that magic was indeed true. Julian caressed me in ways that the English language has not progressed to develope words for. It was a night of passion; it was a night of lust. Every single second of it was cherished by us both. I will never forget those 3 minutes we spent together in otgasmic harmony. By the way he left the utility closet, I don't think he will either, not anytime soon at least.

I've heard bits and like what I've heard, but I like what the drummer's side project Little Joy had to offer. Very different yet has that unmistakable Strokes stamp on it. Seems these offerings might be better than the sum of its parts. :lbf: Kidding, I think.

Back
Top Bottom