Julia Riley

Discuss.

Re: Julia Riley is an annoying, obnoxious bitch and her fanzine is made from dried vo

are you comparing Morrissey to dried vomit...

Re: Julia Riley is an annoying, obnoxious bitch and her fanzine is made from dried vo

Ok. You are an annoying anus, in my opinion, posting to get a response, and you got one, so have a shiny badge.

Peter

Thankyou sir, I will wear it everwhere on all my new adventures.
I am sorry you found me to be an annoying anus sir, I know you know an annoying anus when you come across one, as you have had much experience with them.

:)

are you comparing Morrissey to dried vomit...

No not at all, I am saying that Ms. Riley uses dried vomit as a paper-substitute, in order to do her bit to save trees and help the environment. And it's really convenient for her considering she is bulimic. She provides all the vomit herself. What a wonderful woman and philanthropist and all-round fabulous human being. She has been so brave throughout the tragedy of her wealthy husband being killed in a tragic tea-drinking accident.

This is just silly, rude, and a tad bit annoying...=|

I love waking up too it.

Who is this Julia person everyone keeps talking about?

:D

No not at all, I am saying that Ms. Riley uses dried vomit as a paper-substitute, in order to do her bit to save trees and help the environment. And it's really convenient for her considering she is bulimic. She provides all the vomit herself. What a wonderful woman and philanthropist and all-round fabulous human being. She has been so brave throughout the tragedy of her wealthy husband being killed in a tragic tea-drinking accident.

I think you need to lie down in a muddy field somewhere all confused and let a bloody big stallion of a horse run rough shod all over you.:guitar:

It would be doing the world and Solo a service.:cool:

Obviously she is a horrible woman who eats babies. :rolleyes:

I guess Morrissey eats babies with her.
Let's add it to the list, along with 'racist'.
:rolleyes:;)

"She has been so brave throughout the tragedy of her wealthy husband being killed in a tragic tea-drinking accident"

You are unpleasant.

Let's wait until this falls to page 2 before we use up all of our comments on it. It will last a lot longer that way. ;)

Julia is a really sweet lady and anybody who talks bad about her is just jealous of the amount she gets to see Morrissey.

Julia is a really sweet lady and anybody who talks bad about her is just jealous of the amount she gets to see Morrissey.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I would not call it jealousy but I do recall an event that Grim and M23 basically told us about. She takes your seat that you paid for. That's messed up.

I don't care who she is or what she has done. If I paid good money for a seat, I am sitting in it and no one else is going to take it from me without proper compensation. She has money... let her buy her own damn seat or compensate me for mine at the price I decide is worth it.

I would not call it jealousy but I do recall an event that Grim and M23 basically told us about. She takes your seat that you paid for. That's messed up.

I don't care who she is or what she has done. If I paid good money for a seat, I am sitting in it and no one else is going to take it from me without proper compensation. She has money... let her buy her own damn seat or compensate me for mine at the price I decide is worth it.

shhh buzz,

she only weighs like 87 lbs anyways, she doesn't take up much room

:p

shhh buzz,

she only weighs like 87 lbs anyways, she doesn't take up much room

:p

well maybe she should pay half the price. But in my humble opinion, she should NOT be allowed to just march her way into the venue and sit wherever she likes.

Back
Top Bottom