Julia Riley, was that you at the Tokyo show?

K

king leer

An open letter:

Julia, does "every show since 1991" mean every show? Were you "the girl with the mousy hair" touching up her makeup at Summer Sonic in Chiba, Japan? If you made it all the way out here to see Morrissey, I'm impressed...

impressed?

if she has indeed been to all the shows, the impression she makes is a sad one...

> An open letter:

> Julia, does "every show since 1991" mean every show? Were you
> "the girl with the mousy hair" touching up her makeup at Summer
> Sonic in Chiba, Japan? If you made it all the way out here to see
> Morrissey, I'm impressed...

Re: impressed?

There seem to be two schools of thought: one is that she's a sad character with nothing better to do than see every Morrissey show; the other is that she's doing exactly what she wants to do and more power to her.

I think if she can afford to go to every show and isn't hurting anybody and gets namechecked by Moz for her loyalty, then why not? Some people go through life without being able to make any claims...

Obsessed as I am, once or twice per tour is enough for me...I'm just disappointed that I didn't get to hear Irish Blood, English Heart performed live. Brilliant song! I want that single.

> if she has indeed been to all the shows, the impression she makes is a sad
> one...

Re: scared

> There seem to be two schools of thought: one is that she's a sad character
> with nothing better to do than see every Morrissey show; the other is that
> she's doing exactly what she wants to do and more power to her.

> I think if she can afford to go to every show and isn't hurting anybody
> and gets namechecked by Moz for her loyalty, then why not? Some people go
> through life without being able to make any claims...

----
It's very obvious for anybody that wants to be objective and not "hypocritical nice" in the political correctness way of "oh julia is sooo nnice"that she has no life!or other interests , the world is so beautiful not be lived.

the person who said that can only get a sad picture of her is very right..

Has anybody see the way she looks at Mozz when he 's in a good mood and decides to talk to her? and the way she touches his hands? eww that is frightening, I think Mozz just cope with that , who would want a freak for 11 years? you can't stop her going to the shows ..

Huh? English as a second language doesn't suit you...

Correction

I have talked with Julia on several occasions. Her Morrissey concert experiences include 10 shows on the Queen Is Dead tour, and every show/public appearance since 1994 (although I doubt that she was in the studio for every TV appearance.) As far as I know, she missed both the Kill Uncle and Your Arsenal tours.

> An open letter:

> Julia, does "every show since 1991" mean every show? Were you
> "the girl with the mousy hair" touching up her makeup at Summer
> Sonic in Chiba, Japan? If you made it all the way out here to see
> Morrissey, I'm impressed...