Julia Riley haters unite and jump off a cliff.

i dont hate julia, i wouldnt say i like her either, i dont know her therefore i wont be making any judgements on her. If i meet her i will most likely make a judgement on her and i reckon i will probably like her as i do most people. The fact she gets to have close contact with morrissey i am jealous and lets face it who isnt?. Good Luck to her i say.

there's nothing wrong with julia or right with julia
but no one should hate her because of circumstance

You know who is trying to do the same thing? This guy...

This guy just happens to be one of the loveliest and most dedicated people i've met on the circuit. And no, he never fights his way to the front or tries to get recognision. So would you please stop slagging him off...ffs! :mad:

Julia is just a name to me, like when Morrissey mentions Harpurhey and Paul the chap who get's a lot of slagging off on here...seems...nice.

I don't care enough to let it really concern me either way.

So she gets to speak to Moz? Well, good for her. Personally, I'm quite happy to preserve my own distant ideal of Moz as he is my mind without ever the need to meet him; an enigmatic enigma.

She goes to every Moz gig? Quite frankly, I would rather not. It would cease to be special for me if I did that, and my whole life would probably just descend into a blue of gigs and arena's.

So, why care?

This guy just happens to be one of the loveliest and most dedicated people i've met on the circuit. And no, he never fights his way to the front or tries to get recognision. So would you please stop slagging him off...ffs! :mad:

yeah
whatever she said
w_c_ may always be right

ps: who are you talking about?

ps2: nevermind the above ps

I don't care enough to let it really concern me either way.

So she gets to speak to Moz? Well, good for her. Personally, I'm quite happy to preserve my own distant ideal of Moz as he is my mind without ever the need to meet him; an enigmatic enigma.

She goes to every Moz gig? Quite frankly, I would rather not. It would cease to be special for me if I did that, and my whole life would probably just descend into a blue of gigs and arena's.

So, why care?
Roma, I couldn't have said it better myself! Perfect! That's EXACTLY the way I feel about him. :)

As for Kristeen Young some find her unbearable so it's up to those who decide not to sit through her act. I caught her the first time and was unmoved, now she as grown on me.

Personally, I feel a bit sorry for Julia, I mean, at some point you have to get your own life, not just follow your favourite singer round all the time, however, his Julia comments just make me laugh, and sometimes boo, but more in a mock way than seriously. As for Kristeen Young, I quite like her, and if I didn't I'd still think it was cruel the way they booed her, she put up with it all very well.

Who else, besides me, was utterly embarrased by the boo-ers when MOZ was looking for Julia? When he asked Julia for her opinion of the boo-ers and moo-ers, she was responded with nothing but class.

Could some kind soul tell those of us who weren't there how Julia responded? What did she say?

After reading one of the reviews from the show, I feel really badly for Julia. The review said that when Moz introduced Ms. Riley, the audience chanted, "c***, c***, c***". That is awful.

Roma, I couldn't have said it better myself! Perfect! That's EXACTLY the way I feel about him. :)

Pleasure to be off service.

Concerning Kristeen Young: I saw her play at The Barfly in London way back before she was support for Morrissey. She is amazing. Her operatic, shrill vocals send chills down my spine, and her lyrics, while rarely scaling the heights of the poetic wordplay that Moz is infamous, took my aback when I first listened to them. I hope upon hope that soon enough she'll do some stuff on real piano as well, because it would quite frankly sound astonishing.

Unlike you lucky Stateside fans, I wasn't there to witness Morrissey.The booing and jeering is sadly indicative of any audience that wishes to be closer to their idol. I'm happy to have Morrissey in my life, musically at least!
Jealousy is an ugly and contemptible thing. Morrissey chooses his company carefully as most of us do and good luck to him.

Could some kind soul tell those of us who weren't there how Julia responded? What did she say?

Paraphrased....

MOZ: So Julia, what do you think of all the Boo-ers and Moo-ers?

(hands her the mic)

Julia: They can say what they wish, we are all here to support YOU.

(Moz takes back mic)

MOZ: something..something..somthing..They're just jealous, jealous, jealous, juaelous.

Thank you, Desert Bee! That was indeed a gracious response from Ms. Riley.

If the audience *was* chanting the c-word, do you suppose Moz will stop introducing her during concerts from now on? I mean, he wouldn't want his friend being verbally assaulted every show; that can't be pleasant for her.

Thank you, Desert Bee! That was indeed a gracious response from Ms. Riley.

If the audience *was* chanting the c-word, do you suppose Moz will stop introducing her during concerts from now on? I mean, he wouldn't want his friend being verbally assaulted every show; that can't be pleasant for her.

of course he will. he uses her and talks to her at shows for a good laugh. He thinks she's a joke. wouldn't you think your obsessed fan was a joke.

Back
Top Bottom