Julia Riley haters unite and jump off a cliff.

Who else, besides me, was utterly embarrased by the boo-ers when MOZ was looking for Julia? When he asked Julia for her opinion of the boo-ers and moo-ers, she was responded with nothing but class.

I, for one, am glad that we have an ambassador in our group of fans. Why must haters always boo when Moz recognizes her?

Anyways, just my 2 cents.

Who else, besides me, was utterly embarrased by the boo-ers when MOZ was looking for Julia? When he asked Julia for her opinion of the boo-ers and moo-ers, she was responded with nothing but class.

I, for one, am glad that we have an ambassador in our group of fans. Why must haters always boo when Moz recognizes her?

Anyways, just my 2 cents.

i agree. i know i'm jealous of her haha.

Well I'm happy 4 her. I feel bad 4 her family. They get on the net & see all the hate then wonder if they'll ever see their relative alive again. I"M SERIOUS!

People who HATE othe people HATE THEMSELVES!

Morrissey should have written, 'I Just want to see THE GIRL Happy!'

I don't know what embarassed me more - the people who booed Julia or the people who heckled Kristeen Young. Not to mention the fact that the auditorium was half empty when Kristeen was playing. That was ridiculous. I realize that some people literally can't get there on time, but WTF were people doing standing outside and in the lobby until Morrissey came onstage? Even if you don't like her you could still go in and sit through her set (& NOT heckle her like a drunk fratboy). I thought that was pretty rude.

But anyway I thought both Julia and Kristeen handled the crap from the idiots in there well, like they always seem to.

who?
2ez.jpg

It's really shocking how hateful morrissey fans can be!! you would think that the music is what everyone would be able to share and relate to, and his music doesn't promote cruelty and crassness. i don't know why some people never grow out of their junior high need to torture others who haven't done anything to them. julia riley seems completely nice and harmless, what fun could you possibly get out of picking on her?? :confused:

It really isn't fair to Julia and Kristeen. I actually really like Kristeen Young and I found it sad that all those people kept insulting here, but like many of you mentioned, she took it well and did not get mad. Julia is also a perosn like all of us. People should really overcome their jealousy, I know it's hard not to be jealous, but just let her be happy. Instead let's just enjoy Moz while he's there, that's definitley what I did, and I will never forget my first Moz show.:)

i'm sorry, but why should you feel sorry for her?

she continues to show up.
she gets all sorts of freebies.
she has marshalled on in spite of the boos.

it sounds to me like she actually doesn't care, and as a matter of fact, i'll bet she secretly enjoys it because it's an excuse to go cry to morrissey, so take a cue from morrissey and spend your pity on concussed squirrels.

heh. that sounds like a good band name. "the concussed squirrels"

Last edited:
Stoned as I am but, I'll confess, since Saturdays gig, I am "jealous" no more. Before her reply to Morrissey's question of the booing and mooing, I was GREEN with ENVY of this woman, "Julia". Havent really seen a full-on picture of her, only a snippit from some old ass video from god knows where, some instore I think, anywho.
Stoned as I was at the gig, I heard her reply nice and clear miraculously I was able to understand what she was saying at that moment, and thought "Lucky bitch (in a friendly way), theres no reason to hate, cos if it were me that was buds with Morrissey, I wouldnt like it if f***ers were hating.
I dont know, my jealousy is over. Good on you, Julia.

I always boo Julia. It's patomime

And I after seeing her once, I then always deliberately missed Kristeen Young

So sue me

I pay £30 to be rude

I don't know what embarassed me more - the people who booed Julia or the people who heckled Kristeen Young. Not to mention the fact that the auditorium was half empty when Kristeen was playing. That was ridiculous. I realize that some people literally can't get there on time, but WTF were people doing standing outside and in the lobby until Morrissey came onstage? Even if you don't like her you could still go in and sit through her set (& NOT heckle her like a drunk fratboy). I thought that was pretty rude.

But anyway I thought both Julia and Kristeen handled the crap from the idiots in there well, like they always seem to.

i agree Kristeen was absolutely awesome
and as for julia who the f*** really cares...
jealous? yes, but life goes on

I couldn't agree more. People need to get the stick out from up there butts, and quit being so childish. She's Morrissey's friend and has aquired this friendship, which is so valuable as anyone would know. Be happy for the lovely lady. I've never personally met her, but she seems to be really nice and lovely, a classy lady. People need to get a grip of themselves and act like civilized people. There's no point in boo-ing and hating her.
I am very happy for her, and hope that her friendship with Moz lasts forever. Because that is pretty darn cool! :)
And she is Frank Sanatra's daughter, no? My best friend was in the pit next to her on Thursday, and recognized her from the interview, "The Importance Of Being Morrissey"...and asked her if she was Frank's daughter and she said yes. So I guess that's a more than accurate answer, huh?:p

I couldn't agree more. People need to get the stick out from up there butts, and quit being so childish. She's Morrissey's friend and has aquired this friendship, which is so valuable as anyone would know. Be happy for the lovely lady. I've never personally met her, but she seems to be really nice and lovely, a classy lady. People need to get a grip of themselves and act like civilized people. There's no point in boo-ing and hating her.
I am very happy for her, and hope that her friendship with Moz lasts forever. Because that is pretty darn cool! :)
And she is Frank Sanatra's daughter, no? My best friend was in the pit next to her on Thursday, and recognized her from the interview, "The Importance Of Being Morrissey"...and asked her if she was Frank's daughter and she said yes. So I guess that's a more than accurate answer, huh?:p

I think you mean Nancy Sinatra. She is also Morrissey's friend and she is Frank Sinatra's daughter.

I think you mean Nancy Sinatra. She is also Morrissey's friend and she is Frank Sinatra's daughter.

Yeah that's what I thought too. So then Julia's not a Sinatra...hmm. Then she was just a fan and become really good friends with Morrissey throughout time of her alwasy being at his show faithfully? Sorry this is probably in a thread somewhere.....:D ...I'm just curious though.

I know, I was very curious at first too. I don't know if they're really good friends, but I know he always recognizes her devotion.;)

Yeah that's what I thought too. So then Julia's not a Sinatra...hmm. Then she was just a fan and become really good friends with Morrissey throughout time of her alwasy being at his show faithfully? Sorry this is probably in a thread somewhere.....:D ...I'm just curious though.

You know who is trying to do the same thing? This guy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom