Judgment following like silent trails of smoke between my fingers

Is this the grossest site on earth?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not wanting to be full of myself but I worked hard since 1998 to make this place renowned for being hell online. I want to thank my folks and former friends and some of my teachers as well as Pilla of course.

URBAN is part of it but we can't forget Belligerent Ghoul, Paul, and so many others who worked so hard to make this place a complete dumpster fire.

I really feel like Brummie Boy needs to be here to celebrate the awesomeness of this poll. Urbie you deserve your gold statue, my God the perseverance it's taken to get to this point. I for one appreciate such an indefatigable spirit.

LOL

Grim O'Grady and Paul really hated me.

I had no problem with Grim O'Grady but Paul hated me, too. It's amazing that he is still doing his little "tribute" to Morrissey and apparently people still come to see it. He probably sells more tickets than the real thing these days.

I had no problem with Grim O'Grady but Paul hated me, too. It's amazing that he is still doing his little "tribute" to Morrissey and apparently people still come to see it. He probably sells more tickets than the real thing these days.
I wasn't aware that Paul is a soloer... What's his screenname?

His screenname is I am a little teapot, short and stout

And that’s being nice

LOL @100% of the votes on Definitely. Why yes, yes it definitely is.

Not wanting to be full of myself but I worked hard since 1998 to make this place renowned for being hell online. I want to thank my folks and former friends and some of my teachers as well as Pilla of course.
you are not that important.

This is true. I've been coming to this site for six or seven years and I didn't even know who he was until about a year ago. I came here to read Morrissey related news, and since he has absolutely nothing of relevance to say about Morrissey, I probably just skipped over his long, rambling, paranoid, and disjointed posts if I ever saw them. While we were all in the Morrissey section of the site talking about #cheesegate or the cancelled shows, Urban was likely in the off-topic section talking about football or chemtrails or something. So yeah, he hasn't left quite the footprint on this site that he thought he did.

I really feel like Brummie Boy needs to be here to celebrate the awesomeness of this poll. Urbie you deserve your gold statue, my God the perseverance it's taken to get to this point. I for one appreciate such an indefatigable spirit.

Brummie's too busy posting endlessly, and I mean endlessly, on Facebook and chronicling his solitary travels around England and Europe. I'm not sure where he finds the energy because I get bored even travelling to the city 20 minutes away from here on my own. Travelling by yourself gets old fast; that was the case for me anyway. There's very little engagement with people from his friends list on his posts so he's essentially talking to himself, which was arguably also his M.O. on this website. I wouldn't be surprised if travelling idly from country to country on your own creates problems at home when you're leaving your wife behind each time. And all for what: to take awkward selfies of yourself on nightclub dancefloors and six second videos of yourself in the mirror of the club bathrooms, then posting it on Facebook even though hardly anybody seems to be paying attention. Strange fellow. It's the kind of life rifke would live if she had the money.

Oh wow you did my acceptance speech for me. I am deeply moved.

Is that a tear or am I in the shower?

He does it well and I would storm the stage and hug him and kiss his neck.

I am and the only legend here and your hate for me always came from jealousy. It's been too obvious and you're the only one here that never bring anything of worth to the place.

Off to the library you go.

How the f*** can you post your envy like that and completely give it away?

This is true. I've been coming to this site for six or seven years and I didn't even know who he was until about a year ago. I came here to read Morrissey related news, and since he has absolutely nothing of relevance to say about Morrissey, I probably just skipped over his long, rambling, paranoid, and disjointed posts if I ever saw them. While we were all in the Morrissey section of the site talking about #cheesegate or the cancelled shows, Urban was likely in the off-topic section talking about football or chemtrails or something. So yeah, he hasn't left quite the footprint on this site that he thought he did.

Brummie's too busy posting endlessly, and I mean endlessly, on Facebook and chronicling his solitary travels around England and Europe. I'm not sure where he finds the energy because I get bored even travelling to the city 20 minutes away from here on my own. Travelling by yourself gets old fast; that was the case for me anyway. There's very little engagement with people from his friends list on his posts so he's essentially talking to himself, which was arguably also his M.O. on this website. I wouldn't be surprised if travelling idly from country to country on your own creates problems at home when you're leaving your wife behind each time. And all for what: to take awkward selfies of yourself on nightclub dancefloors and six second videos of yourself in the mirror of the club bathrooms, then posting it on Facebook even though hardly anybody seems to be paying attention. Strange fellow. It's the kind of life rifke would live if she had the money.
But you take all that time to write this novel about me.

You are my number one fan and dream about hanging with me.

Your post is too long even for me but thanks for the admiration. I hope that signed shirt I sent you is framed now.

I am and the only legend here and your hate for me always came from jealousy. It's been too obvious and you're the only one here that never bring anything of worth to the place.

Off to the library you go.

How the f*** can you post your envy like that and completely give it away?

When you’re “important” enough to be banned from Morrissey concerts, we’ll talk...

Back
Top Bottom