JPEGMAFIA ”I Cannot F***ing Wait Until Morrissey Dies" song

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tim Westwood, May 28, 2018.

By Tim Westwood on May 28, 2018 at 1:25 AM
  1. Tim Westwood

Tim Westwood Guest

Link to JPEGMAFIA interview added by an anonymous person (Sep. 12):

I Would Love For Someone Super Racist To Review Me: JPEGMAFIA Interviewed - The Quietus
    Ahead of his appearance at Le Guess Who? festival in Utrecht, left-field US rapper JPEGMAFIA talks to Tara Joshi about journalism, Throbbing Gristle and his forthright track, ‘I Cannot Fucking Wait Until Morrissey Dies’

Excerpt:

I would 100% read that. I guess Morrissey would be an interesting one? My editor said he nearly wept tears of joy the first time he heard ‘I Cannot Fucking Wait Until Morrissey Dies’.

JM: [Laughs] That’s funny as shit. He’s like the fourth person to tell me that – security guards at this venue one time told me, ‘Man! That motherfucker came through here, man! I hate that motherfucker, man – he made us put all the chicken away! I wanna beat his ass!’ It was funny as fuck. He just comes off like he’s just an unpleasant person. I don’t know, he seems like an asshole.

lyrics

also "I Might Vote For Donald Trump"

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2018
    Tim Westwood
    This message by Tim Westwood has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Troll Troll x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tim Westwood, May 28, 2018.

1. 001
      They is the bwestest lywiks I'z ever seen. Dawg!
    2. AztecCamera
      AztecCamera
      I reckon are these lads talkin' shit about John Lydon too? Well I reckon John is one American that supports Trump greatly m8 inn n nn it.
    3. Stephen Hofmann
      Stephen Hofmann
      They just need a crack overdose and a drive by shooting. Sorted.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    4. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      at 1 minute 26 seconds,these boys don't exactly put the work in.must be my age but I didn't understand a word of that.think I heard Morrissey once,certainly didn't hear the title.second video,a comb and a pair of scissors for the lead,was going to say singer but its just talking.
    5. billybu69
      billybu69
      It'll never catch on.
    6. Harsh Truth
      Harsh Truth
      What did I just listen to?
      • Funny Funny x 2
    7. Paul Calf
      Paul Calf
      BAG OF SHITE

Someone's had too much tizer me thinks
    8. Truth
    9. The Wild Turkey
      The Wild Turkey
      Haha. Well man, you're in for a long wait.
      Moz has plenty more music to make and many more folks to discombobulate.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Gotta say I kind of agree with him. The Smiths are quite possibly the best band ever, but what has Morrissey really contributed to the music landscape in the last two decades? It’s probably time for him to step aside gracefully and let the next generation come to the plate. The last thing the world needs now is another crotchety old man whining about how things were better back in his day.

And on a somewhat related note, all the racist BS in this thread makes me ashamed to be a Smiths fan. Some truly repugnant stuff here...
      • Troll Troll x 3
      • Like Like x 1
    11. scatterkeir
      scatterkeir
      Whatever you do, don't look at any of the other threads! Or in this one later on after the top racists on the board have seen it.
      • Like Like x 1
    12. URBANUS
      URBANUS
      They're not half as controversial as I would be should I start my own band. Just imagine the lyrics and subjects.
    13. Anonymous
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      http://thequietus.com/articles/25159-jpegmafia-interview

I would 100% read that. I guess Morrissey would be an interesting one? My editor said he nearly wept tears of joy the first time he heard ‘I Cannot Fucking Wait Until Morrissey Dies’.

JM: [Laughs] That’s funny as shit. He’s like the fourth person to tell me that – security guards at this venue one time told me, ‘Man! That motherfucker came through here, man! I hate that motherfucker, man – he made us put all the chicken away! I wanna beat his ass!’ It was funny as fuck. He just comes off like he’s just an unpleasant person. I don’t know, he seems like an asshole.
    15. reelfountain
      reelfountain
      Why are these people so aggressive?
    16. marred
      marred
      He's skinny's new protege.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    17. marred
      marred
      Because they have nothing else.
    18. bored
      bored
      People have been doing this shit forever and it's almost always someone I've never heard of and I stopped listening to them based on how bad they typically are. Based on the comments so far it appears I'm not missing anything.
    19. oliver
      oliver
      If you're wishing death on someone because you can't eat chicken while you're working as security guard for a few hours you might want to re-evaluate your perspective a little.
      • Insightful Insightful x 3
      • Like Like x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1