Jonathon Ross and Russell Brand effigies to be burned Saturday

Well I haven't had a TV licence for 8 years (and the f***ers send me a threatening letter every month, but NEVER knock on the doors of Moston once it goes dark:D) and one of the reasons I refuse to pay is I am not contributing to the wanker Woss getting however many millions a year:mad:

Get rid of him? Yes...... Lets see how much ITV then offer him knowing no one else can afford / wants him.

Jukebox Jury

Well I haven't had a TV licence for 8 years (and the f***ers send me a threatening letter every month, but NEVER knock on the doors of Moston once it goes dark:D) and one of the reasons I refuse to pay is I am not contributing to the wanker Woss getting however many millions a year:mad:

Get rid of him? Yes...... Lets see how much ITV then offer him knowing no one else can afford / wants him.

Jukebox Jury

JR would never work for ITV. never.
I'd see him more on C4.
I'm sorry that you seem to hate him so much, but I like him. :(

I'm sorry that you seem to hate him so much, but I like him. :(

Who said I hated him?
I just do not believe in paying him that amount of money per year to do what he does. Offer him a quarter of that amount and he'll still take it. Then offer him half that amount. The time for the BBC gravy train to continue has expired.:mad:

Jukebox Jury

Who said I hated him?
I just do not believe in paying him that amount of money per year to do what he does. Offer him a quarter of that amount and he'll still take it. Then offer him half that amount. The time for the BBC gravy train to continue has expired.:mad:

Jukebox Jury

correct:guitar: i hate him by the way.

the beast.....
I am getting slightly worried..... we are agreeing on far too many subjects lately:D

Jukebox Jury

I think you might have a stalker.

whoopi do i wanna be like you:guitar: if i didn't agree id tell you. i did agree so i told. ps....city are shite:guitar:

That's it.... meet you at Haydock island on the East Lancs for a showdown.... our friendship is terminated.:mad:
Oh, and can I have my hub caps back please?:D

Jukebox Jury

That's it.... meet you at Haydock island on the East Lancs for a showdown.... our friendship is terminated.:mad:
Oh, and can I have my hub caps back please?:D

Jukebox Jury

:D:D:D i only said that to disagree with you, seeing as though you remarked about me agreeing with you:p anyway it's alloys, not hubcaps i like:guitar: and ironically enough i'm going to haydock after;)

:D:D:D i only said that to disagree with you, seeing as though you remarked about me agreeing with you:p anyway it's alloys, not hubcaps i like:guitar: and ironically enough i'm going to haydock after;)

I'm coming to L'pool Wednesday or Thursday this week, somewhere near Wavertree station. Going on the train, so the car will be safe;)

Actually, that is a lie in the attempt to get a cheap laugh.... currently I don't have a car:D

Jukebox Jury

I'm coming to L'pool Wednesday or Thursday this week, somewhere near Wavertree station. Going on the train, so the car will be safe;)

Actually, that is a lie in the attempt to get a cheap laugh.... currently I don't have a car:D

Jukebox Jury

all new wavertree technology park station:eek: id of been up there looking for a car with a "stockport" reg plate on (pathetic joke):( i sound like a red manc:mad: im going to london from piccadilly on wed, ill park my car miles away to deter any predators:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Use the chatroom or start your own thread please. :)

Daily Mail Still Banging On and on and on...

STILL after Ross and Brand(http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...and-6m-year-star-Russell-Brand-foot-bill.html)

mail.jpg

:laughing:

Re: Daily Mail Still Banging On and on and on...

They should resign after what they did.

They should resign after what they did.

The editors at The Mail? Yes.Invasion of that poor girl's privacy.
:p

Is Paul Burrell involved in this at all? I miss him.

Tags
yummy! s'mores!
Back
Top Bottom