Johnny's kid makes music.

The Seeker of Good Songs

Man Made ep out now on iTunes

p.txt.jpeg

Nile Marr’s self titled Man Made ep is now available on iTunes. There are four songs on the new ep – a new song ‘Do Your Worst’ with a nod to Isaac Brock, ‘Don’t Thank God’, ‘Happiness (We’re All Invited)’ and ‘Slowdance’. Nile recorded and mixed the songs in June 2011. With different layering, the songs have changed from the initial ones on Myspace and the live versions on YouTube. Nile played everything except the drums, which his friend re-did. “It was better with him on it,” said Nile on Twitter.
ManMade.jpg

On 3 August 2011, Nile Marr was interviewed by Clint Boon on XFM Exposure. There was a world exclusive radio broadcast of Man Made’s new ep. You can hear the interview below. Get the songs from iTunes and fill in the blanks.
NM_ontruck.jpg

from: http://www.johnnymarrplaysguitar.com/2011/09/man-made-ep-out-now-on-itunes/

Does he own or have any connection with that shitty, dead, beat up truck at all? A rich multi-millionaire's kid, pampered from day one...sitting on a junky beat up abandoned pick up truck?

Bullshit. So much bullshit.

Far too harsh. Go and listen to the songs. I did, and was really surprised at the quality, in particular the singing, which is really, really excellent, almost like Ricky Ross without the Scottish accent.

P.

I'm listening to it now..I like it.
As for the pick up truck, it's probably a metaphor, you know, rather than something he is forced to drive around.
one doesn't drive a metaphor around, does one?

slowdance has a interpol feeling intro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom