Johnny wins "Pioneer" award

Why so angry bro?

He has a small peepee.

0C23C066-E9CF-4A3D-8321-0618FED1283D.gif

Everyone keep responding so we can have Johnny's award at the top of discussions please!

NO UPDATE ON:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: CONDITION!!:worried:

A SOLID WEEK AND NOTHING.:screamcat:

I noticed that Jr s twitter went dark back in June, could it be that June was when DramaJ reportedly started stumbling over himself???:weary: when the fans had to hold him up?:hushed:

or maybe the lack of info is due to the fact the fam is scared FH Mike and DH Andy may want a piece of the will?:smiley: for those greedy lazy knobbers no bone is sufficent food for them.:rage:

there is no telling where all this will end.:coldsweat: these huge Moz crowds are no help, adding depression to his already very frail status.

Haha, Johnny Marr is doing fine.

why re post this MUSICAL CATASTROPHE during these trying times? look at that mug on him:persevere:
he looks like the phantom of the opera with a :guardsman: ondoh:

POOR:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: he has that 'take me back to the cul de sac to rest' look on his
face 'I CANT STAND UP IM FRAIL!!:worried:'

i just hope those two cuckers, FH Mike and DH Andy dont show up to haul off his stuff to sell.:smile:

Haha, Johnny Marr is doing fine.

Every time he steps away from the mic here he has to shake his head violently in order to get his wits about him and keep from passing out. The poor thing. He can barely stand but he gives you all he has. Oh Johnny. :coldsweat:

:straightface:

dreadful rumors: someone resembling FH Mike has been spotted driving a mini truck round and round the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: cul de sac like a huge buzzard.:snake:
the greedy knob wants first dibs.:smile:
a very inconspicuous omen:worried:

all the DramaJ trolls here instead of whingeing , get some money together and buy him a motorized
wheelchair.:rage:

That is really disrespectful to speak of a seriously ill person that way. Particularly someone who has such a wonderful musical legacy. Shame on you all!

I went to see Johnny Marr for the first time in Manchester recently, I wasn’t sure what to expect really. I was too young to see The Smiths live, But have seen Morrissey many times. I never really followed Marr’s career like I did Morrissey's. I liked electronic, but other than that, what he has done has pretty much passed me by. What I will say is there is a huge difference in the quality of The Smiths songs performed by him compared to Moz, yes the voice isn’t as good, but the music is SO much better. I was blown away TBH. He’s far more animated on stage, he’s less awkward than Moz. The last Moz gig I went to was in Leeds last year and it was quite frankly terrible! Maybe I’ll do more Marr gigs instead.....

I went to see Johnny Marr for the first time in Manchester recently, I wasn’t sure what to expect really. I was too young to see The Smiths live, But have seen Morrissey many times. I never really followed Marr’s career like I did Morrissey's. I liked electronic, but other than that, what he has done has pretty much passed me by. What I will say is there is a huge difference in the quality of The Smiths songs performed by him compared to Moz, yes the voice isn’t as good, but the music is SO much better. I was blown away TBH. He’s far more animated on stage, he’s less awkward than Moz. The last Moz gig I went to was in Leeds last year and it was quite frankly terrible! Maybe I’ll do more Marr gigs instead.....

He's a mass of energy onstage, jumping, running around, never stops. I think he has become more confident in the last few years and really enjoys the novelty of being at the front. Great night.

o_O

there are rumors that for the next sucky comet tour they will be rolling out the:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: hologram.:pensive:

You may describe it as animated but my dear Grandmother called such performances as someone suffering a dose of St Vitus’s dance, in other words he appears a little jerky/nervous Back to the Moz tour for me :guitar::rock:

In the UK school children have been told to be wary of forum users who use lots of emojis.

in the UK children have been warned of odd dudes accosting people with a dog, as a dog is the clasic lure.:mad:
specially if they go around kiddie libraries.:confused:

NO UPDATE ON:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: CONDITION!!:worried:

A SOLID WEEK AND NOTHING.:screamcat:

I noticed that Jr s twitter went dark back in June, could it be that June was when DramaJ reportedly started stumbling over himself???:weary: when the fans had to hold him up?:hushed:

or maybe the lack of info is due to the fact the fam is scared FH Mike and DH Andy may want a piece of the will?:smiley: for those greedy lazy knobbers no bone is sufficent food for them.:rage:

there is no telling where all this will end.:coldsweat: these huge Moz crowds are no help, adding depression to his already very frail status.

You seem like a big fan. This is for you. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom