Johnny Rogan Reviews Autobiography in The Irish Times

Best review so far and in sharp contrast to U2 sycophant Neil McCormick's un-analytical review.

Non-review of a non-event, non-book. No mention of the inflammatory remarks about Jews, the un-redacted use of the N-word, the threat to sue over being asked if he ever cottaged as a youth, Hawtrey, Mikey, and all the other reveals.

I guess Rogan is going to update his book as well, just in time for Autobiography 2. Redux - Director's Cut which a little birdie tells me comes out when Moz blames Penguin once this initial abortion is revealed as the crock of shit it is.

And, FFS, Rogan, you appear to be as dense as Morrissey. Stop with this nonsense that Morrissey isn't still a silly little magpie:

"Memories of Manchester during his childhood are often evocative. It’s a place where “birds abstain from song”

Bollix & bollocks. Jaysus!

"The sedge has withered from the lake, and no birds sing."

John Keats: “La Belle Dame sans Merci”

There's always some Brummie bastard with a big nose, who knows..cuz Keats and Yates are on his side, and the Wilde lover Wilde is too, surprised?

*lightbulb?* *popcorn*

http://www.poetryfoundation.org/learning/guide/242698

regards

BB

Non-review of a non-event, non-book. No mention of the inflammatory remarks about Jews, the un-redacted use of the N-word, the threat to sue over being asked if he ever cottaged as a youth, Hawtrey, Mikey, and all the other reveals.

I guess Rogan is going to update his book as well, just in time for Autobiography 2. Redux - Director's Cut which a little birdie tells me comes out when Moz blames Penguin once this initial abortion is revealed as the crock of shit it is.

And, FFS, Rogan, you appear to be as dense as Morrissey. Stop with this nonsense that Morrissey isn't still a silly little magpie:

"Memories of Manchester during his childhood are often evocative. It’s a place where “birds abstain from song”

Bollix & bollocks. Jaysus!

"The sedge has withered from the lake, and no birds sing."

John Keats: “La Belle Dame sans Merci”

There's always some Brummie bastard with a big nose, who knows..cuz Keats and Yates are on his side, and the Wilde lover Wilde is too, surprised?

*lightbulb?* *popcorn*

http://www.poetryfoundation.org/learning/guide/242698

regards

BB

I bet you hate the fact that Moz has done well and will never get to know your precious opinion on his tome, the reality is Brummie is that whilst Morrissey has many (some nearly unpardonable) foibles, it's never going to be as pitiful as some embittered Middle Englander with a gigantic Maris Piper crushing both collarbones. You clearly have an endless fascination with Morrissey if you hate him or not, and an obsession with your status on this site. Every comment is all about you and your aura, it's about how well read you are and the self righteous links that you post. Who's the megalomaniac now? Hmm

I bet you hate the fact that Moz has done well and will never get to know your precious opinion on his tome, the reality is Brummie is that whilst Morrissey has many (some nearly unpardonable) foibles, it's never going to be as pitiful as some embittered Middle Englander with a gigantic Maris Piper crushing both collarbones. You clearly have an endless fascination with Morrissey if you hate him or not, and an obsession with your status on this site. Every comment is all about you and your aura, it's about how well read you are and the self righteous links that you post. Who's the megalomaniac now? Hmm

He's a textbook narcissist. There's no cult operating here except his own. The Cult of Himself. Which has just the one member. Him. Nobody else cares.

He's a textbook narcissist. There's no cult operating here except his own. The Cult of Himself. Which has just the one member. Him. Nobody else cares.

All Brummie does is pontificate, everything has got to have some tiresome agenda to it. He's like f***ing Bob Geldof and Jim Jones combined

Back
Top Bottom