Johnny plays "...an old favourite. The old favourite"

Having witnessed Johnny performing Smiths songs live. It is my own fault for having attended that abomination. Never again.
It sounds to me like you were expecting to hear The Smiths. Sorry, thats on you not Johnny. He is quite entitled to play his songs. Of course it will never sound like The Smiths. When Morrissey sings those old songs I dont it expect it to sound like The Smiths and I am not disappointed when it doesnt.

:rolleyes:

:rage:

doh:

let me count the ways:

COMET music:drama:

:frogface: vocals

incoherent lyrics about horizons and winter sounds:screamcat:

Wearing a wig so old its turning yellow:guardsman:

botox :eyes:

wearing the same damned :hibiscus:shirt at all the small poorly attended gigs.

huge tooth:flushed:

You are entitled to your opinion, of course, however none of what you have listed makes any sense

Ok :thumb:
Let's have a little survey!

If Johnny and Steve reformed their partnership with or without Andy, Craig or Mike and went on tour performing Smiths songs as well as songs from Strangeways that we never got to hear live, who is up for it ?

I'm in. Hoping for a nostalgic night without the likes of "vegan twat" and " ketchup bum" and all the other young solo career 4Kwankers who don't even recognise what Johnny is playing :)clap:so embarrassing)etc, etc.

Cast your votes now, don't be 4kin shy.

One vote, no 4kin essays please :thumb:
Going or not going ?
IN or OUT ?

I'm in :thumb: GOING

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

P S. No solo songs from Johnny or Steve.

Come on wankers, cast your votes now :mock:. Yes or No
Nope. Morrissey struggles to sing a lot of them now, in my experience, and Johnny doesn't need to. Leave it alone I say and just remember the greatness that once was.

Nope. Morrissey struggles to sing a lot of them now, in my experience, and Johnny doesn't need to. Leave it alone I say and just remember the greatness that once was.

o_O

DramaJohnny doesnt need to? Why not, is he on the dole?
is that how he eats?

Yes, get back to work, slacker! But please fill me in on your reasons later, I am intrigued.
I don't think you can have any semblance of a Smiths without Rourke. I'm not saying he was the best, I'm just saying that any outfit without him wouldn't be the Smiths. It could be brilliant - exceptional even, but it wouldn't be the Smiths.

I don't think you can have any semblance of a Smiths without Rourke. I'm not saying he was the best, I'm just saying that any outfit without him wouldn't be the Smiths. It could be brilliant - exceptional even, but it wouldn't be the Smiths.
Yes, I'm inclined to agree. But you still wouldn't be excited/intrigued enough to go? Morrissey and Marr together? Suuuurely you wouldn't be able to resist?

Yes, I'm inclined to agree. But you still wouldn't be excited/intrigued enough to go? Morrissey and Marr together? Suuuurely you wouldn't be able to resist?
I'd miss Andy's physical presence. The mutual respect between the terrible twosome would be too much for me to stomach without Andys cheery, happy go lucky stage presence.

I'd miss Andy's physical presence. The mutual respect between the terrible twosome would be too much for me to stomach without Andys cheery, happy go lucky stage presence.
Yes, I sort of get that. But wouldn't you be curious to see that dynamic up close, after all this time, and all those column inches speculating on it? It would be a fairly major thing for me, physically, to attempt, but I would still want to do it (although I suspect I'm pretty safe in making that pledge :lbf:)

Yes, I sort of get that. But wouldn't you be curious to see that dynamic up close, after all this time, and all those column inches speculating on it? It would be a fairly major thing for me, physically, to attempt, but I would still want to do it (although I suspect I'm pretty safe in making that pledge :lbf:)
It's not appealing to me at the moment, Pep. It would seem like witnessing two best buddies on a night out without the essential third person for them to both bounce off.

Yes I understand but what if they just performed Strangeways? There's nothing to leave alone and remember how great that album tour was because it remains "unfinished business".
Just listening to the clip of Johnny above playing Last Night :guitar: just makes me want more.
I would die a happy man if we could celebrate Strangeways Here We Come performed live.

( Is there anymore footage of the above clip Skinny? ) oh and thanks for posting it :thumb:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

FFS Skinny, you and your sock puppets are :banned: from all future Moz shows imaginary or otherwise.:rofl:

No, he doesn't need to or want to or it would have happened by now, I guess. Simples

:crazy:

WTF??
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: tried to get Moz drunk so he would agree to a reunion due to his pernicious circumstances but Moz saw thru the ruse.:blush:

Moz has no interest in talking comets.:laughing:

:crazy:

WTF??
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: tried to get Moz drunk so he would agree to a reunion due to his pernicious circumstances but Moz saw thru the ruse.:blush:

Moz has no interest in talking comets.:laughing:
And you know this how exactly?
Don't just make up stuff to fit your own bullshit narrative. Remember your opinion is your opinion not fact. Now run along and take a f*** off tablet...

Don't just make up stuff to fit your own bullshit narrative. Remember your opinion is your opinion not fact. Now run along and take a f*** off tablet...

You are responding to the site troll, he has no idea who Morrissey is and posts complete bollocks to try and provoke a response. If you put him on ignore, you only see his shit when anyone responds, which seems to be about once a month.

a f off tablet!!!! very dramatic and inventive!!!:lbf:

disregard the site troll aka surface aka skinny sock puppet. block him if he continues to be a pest.o_O
he is anoying like blue toe fungus and LOVES :paranoid: Mr Cometry. non sock puppets have him blocked.

Now, I know this because the Dramatic One himself, Mr Cometry told the story. I think you may
be right in that he made up, in one of his comet like flights of fancy, but sometimes its best to play along
with him......you know like NEW VOODOO RECORDS and TAPES etc:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom