Johnny plays "...an old favourite. The old favourite"

It will happen eventually. For all their dancing around the topic and "non-denial denials", it's clear that there is 'unfinished business' between them. One day they will grow up enough to resolve it...I hope.

On a lighter note - I love Johnny and the playing of course, but that blonde stripe in his hair is bloody distracting.
í just assumed that he'd been painting the spare room, badly...?

I keep hoping that it's a face-saving preparation for going grey. Maybe he'll make the stripe bigger and bigger, and tweak it gradually from blond to grey, until eventually his whole head is the colour nature intended. He would look SO much better.

I keep hoping that it's a face-saving preparation for going grey. Maybe he'll make the stripe bigger and bigger, and tweak it gradually from blond to grey, until eventually his whole head is the colour nature intended. He would look SO much better.

As í'm sure you know, Artex can be a right bastard to paint.
Hairnets are a must.
í do like his choice of Eggshell White though...

As always "Smooth as Snake Shit" Johnny :thumb:
Keep up the good work you ex Smith.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Would you say that about a woman? What about PJ Harvey or Joan Jett? He's a rock star, a fantasy, let him be who he is.

Would you say that about a woman? What about PJ Harvey or Joan Jett? He's a rock star, a fantasy, let him be who he is.
Yes. And I am a woman. He might be a musical virtuoso, but he is still past the age where he looks good with black hair.

HOLY HUMPIN HOUNDOG !!!!!
FANTSIZING OVER:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:????

DramaJ, ony Lesbian Dudes fantasize over you.( Skinny and a couple of random sock puppets FFS):crazy:

:dizzy:

At least Johnny didn't sing in this video. Wish he would stop ruining The Smiths music.

Who would want to collaborate with a Nazi sympathizer who shares none of one's own views? I would suggest to you that Morrissey needs Johnny far more than Johnny needs Morrissey, and it's money, money, money. I hope Johnny tells him to GTFO.

on another bender ay FunkyForeskin? Sacramental Wine barrel is empty and you're the only one with drunk text remarks. :crazy:

I'm the same age as Johnny. And just a realist. That's what happens when you grow up.

Yes it is time for me to also grow up and admit that Johnny has ruined the music of The Smiths. I simply can not listen to it anymore. I am very thankful that Morrissey has created such a rich catalogue of much more fulfilling music.

Who, Matt Johnson?

Think ya misread my post, and if you listened to the threads clip, Marr is playing a Smiths song, putting these clues together would only bring you to one logical conclusion, and of course the answer is not Matt Johnson.

Yes it is time for me to also grow up and admit that Johnny has ruined the music of The Smiths. I simply can not listen to it anymore. I am very thankful that Morrissey has created such a rich catalogue of much more fulfilling music.

Yep, talk about ruining a legacy.

Morrissey is the one true light that will never go out.

:cool:

How has Johnny ruined the music of The Smiths exactly?

How has Johnny ruined the music of The Smiths exactly?

:rolleyes:

:rage:

doh:

let me count the ways:

COMET music:drama:

:frogface: vocals

incoherent lyrics about horizons and winter sounds:screamcat:

Wearing a wig so old its turning yellow:guardsman:

botox :eyes:

wearing the same damned :hibiscus:shirt at all the small poorly attended gigs.

huge tooth:flushed:

Ok :thumb:
Let's have a little survey!

If Johnny and Steve reformed their partnership with or without Andy, Craig or Mike and went on tour performing Smiths songs as well as songs from Strangeways that we never got to hear live, who is up for it ?

I'm in. Hoping for a nostalgic night without the likes of "vegan twat" and " ketchup bum" and all the other young solo career 4Kwankers who don't even recognise what Johnny is playing :)clap:so embarrassing)etc, etc.

Cast your votes now, don't be 4kin shy.

One vote, no 4kin essays please :thumb:
Going or not going ?
IN or OUT ?

I'm in :thumb: GOING

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

P S. No solo songs from Johnny or Steve.

Come on wankers, cast your votes now :mock:. Yes or No

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom