Johnny plays "...an old favourite. The old favourite"

bvz0icp.jpg

sounds good ,fantastic song.

How long do you reckon it will be before Vegan Cro enters the thread, moaning about how awful Johnny is, and how by posting this clip he is sponging off the glory of Morrissey? o_O

Yes, it’s just missing one very important ingredient.

Johnny feeling nostalgic, time to make that phone call.

But, will the one true love of his life answer ?

Yes, it’s just missing one very important ingredient.

Johnny feeling nostalgic, time to make that phone call.

But, will the one true love of his life answer ?

Who would want to collaborate with a Nazi sympathizer who shares none of one's own views? I would suggest to you that Morrissey needs Johnny far more than Johnny needs Morrissey, and it's money, money, money. I hope Johnny tells him to GTFO.

I PREDICT..... :crystalball:

2020 Smiths reunion !!!

It will be announced this year with the release of Morrissey’s next solo album of original material.

And you Uncleskinny will be first in line for all the shows.

:D:cool: :p

I agree Ket, Johnny NEEDS Morrissey now more than EVER! I pray that Morrissey will do him the favor of getting the Smiths back together.

;)

Who would want to collaborate with a Nazi sympathizer who shares none of one's own views? I would suggest to you that Morrissey needs Johnny far more than Johnny needs Morrissey, and it's money, money, money. I hope Johnny tells him to GTFO.

:rolleyes:

I doubt that hipster :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: would want to collaborate with you on a 'new textile blue':lbf:

PS Mr Cometry and his flowery shirt are selling thousands upon thousands of records and tix......

NOT:lbf:

I PREDICT for 2019
:crystalball::eyes:

WHOA let me look again,

:crystalball::eyes:

YES ITS TRUE!!

MR COMETRY WILL AGAIN WEAR THE FLOWERY SHIRT AT HIS TINY LITTLE GIGS!!:smiley:

I have it on very good authority that Morrissey is winding down his career. He will announce his retirement from recording with his next and last album of original songs and then he will do a farewell world tour. The tour will feature guest appearances which will be headlined by one J Marr. The Smiths will not reform but Johnny will guest appear alongside Andy for 7 or 8 Smith songs. Summer next year. Stay handsome. X

I have it on very good authority that Morrissey is winding down his career. He will announce his retirement from recording with his next and last album of original songs and then he will do a farewell world tour. The tour will feature guest appearances which will be headlined by one J Marr. The Smiths will not reform but Johnny will guest appear alongside Andy for 7 or 8 Smith songs. Summer next year. Stay handsome. X

:rofl:

Ok DramaJ, whatever you say. Moz will be hooking you up with a REAL tour.:laughing:

Maybe thats why the wig is getting alterations. patch is now a huge straight line.:rofl:

The song commands an entirely different atmosphere when listened to in an exclusively instrumental fashion. I really think it sounds better that way, and that Morrissey's vocal melody for the song didn't really fit.

:rofl:

Hey,get your own crystal ball !

:D:cool:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom