Johnny plays "...an old favourite. The old favourite"

Ok :thumb:
Let's have a little survey!

If Johnny and Steve reformed their partnership with or without Andy, Craig or Mike and went on tour performing Smiths songs as well as songs from Strangeways that we never got to hear live, who is up for it ?

I'm in. Hoping for a nostalgic night without the likes of "vegan twat" and " ketchup bum" and all the other young solo career 4Kwankers who don't even recognise what Johnny is playing :)clap:so embarrassing)etc, etc.

Cast your votes now, don't be 4kin shy.

One vote, no 4kin essays please :thumb:
Going or not going ?
IN or OUT ?

I'm in :thumb: GOING

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

P S. No solo songs from Johnny or Steve.

Come on wankers, cast your votes now :mock:. Yes or No

Good post Benny and yes I would go. As everyone knows Vegan is a troll and has never seen actually Morrissey so doubt he would not be botherered with this but will spout lots of shit about hair etc

Last edited:
Good post Benny and yes I would go. As everyone knows Vegan is a troll and has never seen actually Morrissey so doubt he would not be botherered with this.

I'm looking forward to the results from my simple yes or no survey Surface, thanks for voting.
Just imagine it if all the bellends stuck to their word and didn't rock up :brows:
They'd be great gigs :thumb:
Best wishes for the new year.

Benny-the-British- Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

If Johnny and Steve reformed their partnership with or without Andy, Craig or Mike and went on tour performing Smiths songs as well as songs from Strangeways that we never got to hear live, who is up for it ?

I'm in. Hoping for a nostalgic night without the likes of "vegan twat" and " ketchup bum" and all the other young solo career 4Kwankers who don't even recognise what Johnny is playing :)clap:so embarrassing)etc, etc.

Going or not going ?
IN or OUT ?

Vote me IN, Benny.

Going or not going ?
IN or OUT ?

Vote me out. If Andy wasn't involved I couldn't care less.

Explain yourself, Mr Road. Otherwise I might have to drag you along.
I've made the fatal error of trying to mix work with pleasure, Mrs Mint, so I can't concentrate fully on my Morrissey Solo. I'd rather see Andy and Morrissey work together if I only had the choice of 2 Smiths though.

I've made the fatal error of trying to mix work with pleasure, Mrs Mint, so I can't concentrate fully on my Morrissey Solo. I'd rather see Andy and Morrissey work together if I only had the choice of 2 Smiths though.
Yes, get back to work, slacker! But please fill me in on your reasons later, I am intrigued.

Explain yourself, Mr Road. Otherwise I might have to drag you along.
Did you know, Marr asked Rourke to make his basslines as busy as possible when they first started out, so that they had some substance to their live sound. Because some other groups of the 80s were multi instrumental, he felt that Rourke should compensate with a busy bass. He often seemed to write a song within a song. I read this info in a mag for bass players.

Did you know, Marr asked Rourke to make his basslines as busy as possible when they first started out, so that they had some substance to their live sound. Because some other groups of the 80s were multi instrumental, he felt that Rourke should compensate with a busy bass. He often seemed to write a song within a song. I read this info in a mag for bass players.
No, I didn't. But he certainly fulfilled the brief on many occasions, in a way that a lesser player couldn't. Yes, a song within a song.

Even when you hear something like hi hello which of course sounds so smiths like it’s still not quite right and Andy’s missing bass I think is a big part of why

Having witnessed Johnny performing Smiths songs live. It is my own fault for having attended that abomination. Never again.

:straightface:
yes a CATASTROPHIC MUSICAL ABOMINATION!!!

when he tries singing like MOZ sounds like a :moyai:.

:openmouth:

:rolleyes:

lets have a poll to see if Moz and Mr Cometry will do a tour.:crazy:
better, lets have a poll to see if comets have mouths so they can communicate directly with Mr Cometry and abide by his orders to blow up the Earth.:crazy:

Moz now has musicans that can perform multiple types of music. hes not going to do a tour with someone limited with but one riff and who wears a:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:.

Back
Top Bottom