Morrissey Central "JOHNNY MORRISSEY IN LIVERPOOL" (April 19, 2023)

JOHNNY MORRISSEY IN LIVERPOOL

0-2.jpeg

I only wish he put as much time in the artwork of his albums as he does for these posters. If I lived nearby, I would steal this one.

A Morrissey Tour poster for a gig in Liverpool. Sesational!
f*** u Sam, tell your uncle to release the two albums very soon!
My thoughts exactly. It's an ad for a concert, every band playing that venue has one. Pathetic.

I only wish he put as much time in the artwork of his albums as he does for these posters. If I lived nearby, I would steal this one.

don’t steal it ! He gets and does so little promotion as it is.

May be a stupid question- is Johnny Morrissey a real person ? Is that a photo of a relative of Morrissey’s named Johnny? Or none of the above? Lol. I love this photo btw.
Its not a stupid question. Its Johnny Morrissey on the poster.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Morrissey.
He played for Liverpool in the early 1960's under (frankly) Mr Shankly before making a shock move to arch local rivals Everton.

Last edited:
Not really possible to take those things off in one piece, I think.
they used to be pasted on with a type of wallpaper paste and we all know how hard that is to get off.

In another universe, the Smiths had never broken up and Moz and Marr would have married, creating - Johnny Morrissey *sigh*

In another universe, the Smiths had never broken up and Moz and Marr would have married, creating - Johnny Morrissey *sigh*

Hmmm, indeed, it is evocative. I wonder if that's a coded peace offering for Mr. Marr.

Hmmm, indeed, it is evocative. I wonder if that's a coded peace offering for Mr. Marr.
I wondered that about the repeat airings of "Billy Budd" in the live shows, that seemed like a strange choice after the open letter.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom