Morrissey Central "JOHNNY MORRISSEY IN LIVERPOOL" (April 19, 2023)

JOHNNY MORRISSEY IN LIVERPOOL

0-2.jpeg

Lol.

You've got no idea - I was born at the right time to enjoy all eras, it seems. You'd never believe one of my favorite shows is 'Are You Being Served?'!

Lol.

You've got no idea - I was born at the right time to enjoy all eras, it seems. You'd never believe one of my favorite shows is 'Are You Being Served?'!
same here,watched every episode i dont know how many times,im free.

Pretty sure Tim more or less called Steven an idiot prior to singing Many Faces at King Georges Hall.

Benny 🇬🇧🔪

And mrs Slocombes pussy 🤣
i had to thaw me pussy out,
if im not home by the stroke of 6 my pussy goes mad.
my pussies just like an alarm clock.
my pussy got soaking wet standing at that bus stop.
if my pussy isnt attended to by 8 o clock i will be stroking it all night.
mr humphreys leave my pussy alone.
molly sugden,great actress with great comic timing.

i had to thaw me pussy out,
if im not home by the stroke of 6 my pussy goes mad.
my pussies just like an alarm clock.
my pussy got soaking wet standing at that bus stop.
if my pussy isnt attended to by 8 o clock i will be stroking it all night.
mr humphreys leave my pussy alone.
molly sugden,great actress with great comic timing.
Thats tooo funny 🤣

I wonder if Moz and Tim are still on talking terms? Id like to think so, but as with the Mael brothers etc, they might not be. James opening for the Smiths in '85 was a great night.
I think Tim has been clear that they are not on speaking terms. Morrissey blocked James on a bill with Tim's hero Patti Smith. Morrissey knows of Tim's love of Patti Smith and that was the end of the relationship. Not my words Tim's.

I think Tim has been clear that they are not on speaking terms. Morrissey blocked James on a bill with Tim's hero Patti Smith. Morrissey knows of Tim's love of Patti Smith and that was the end of the relationship. Not my words Tim's.

lol. And Tim assumed it was because he was no longer vegetarian. Not my words Tim’s.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom