Johnny Marr's son calls Morrissey a racist on Instagram

EgY7B7-XkAA1LVk

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny's last album sold more copies in the UK than either of Morrissey's last 2 offerings, he played at Glastonbury last year to a huge crowd and sells out all of his tour dates, so I reckon Johnny has become pretty well known as a solo artist.
Dude, you confusing first week sales with total sales? Pretty certain you are. If not, please let us have the figures for total sales. We won't hold our breath!

Seriously. What the f***. !! Control your brainless children people! Live morrisey alone !

Shame on the original poster for bringing this to light, especially in Morrissey's current situation with his mother. I've seen the t-shirt now on Twitter and Facebook. What could have just been a private, forgotten joke on a small Instagram account is now all over the internet, if you're scrolling past, all you see is MORRISSEY IS A RACIST. No one knows or cares who Nile is and all it does is reinforce the association of Morrissey and racism.

When you say “we” you mean “I”. Not everyone did hence people saying they had to look electronic up on YouTube.
Again, thanks for explaining to us what everyone already knew about.

Taste's got nothing to do with it. my undereducated friend. All about the moolah. Always was, still is. If it sells, folk are interested.
Oh but of course and nowhere did I deny that but what makes some make moolah depends on if they are politically correct or not.

Taste's got nothing to do with it. my undereducated friend. All about the moolah. Always was, still is. If it sells, folk are interested.
I'll compare CV's with you another time but at least you opted for undereducated instead of the more common uneducated so maybe your confidence is fading a bit?

That is an assumption. You think his own dad would be ashamed of his son.

That is a very unlikely leap.
In due time that tend to happen as children never live up to standards and just look at you and me.

Shame on the original poster for bringing this to light, especially in Morrissey's current situation with his mother. I've seen the t-shirt now on Twitter and Facebook. What could have just been a private, forgotten joke on a small Instagram account is now all over the internet, if you're scrolling past, all you see is MORRISSEY IS A RACIST. No one knows or cares who Nile is and all it does is reinforce the association of Morrissey and racism.
NIle is no one and he’s hurting. Maybe firing bullets for Daddy? Jealousy is so destructive, I pray for The Marrrs.

I totally agree, I think we should just stop giving him attention and focus on Morrissey instead. He is the one who needs support right now...

Who knows but you may be making several assumptions there.

Maybe the reason it came out right now is because there had been a family discussion over said funeral/death etc so it was at the forefront of his mind.

All speculation including whether his dad was happy with it or not.

Putting yourself in his shoes though if you thought someone was truly a racist would you be worried about upsetting him?

Maybe he doesn’t feel anything about that.

“He is a racist but I don’t want to crassly upset him”

Hhmm

Nile Marr is entitled to his opinion of Morrissey, but to go public with it shortly after Morrissey has lost his mother says a lot about his character.

If he considers himself more virtuous than Morrissey - and it's patently obvious he does - then why kick him when he's down?

What is he hoping to achieve?

Nile Marr is entitled to his opinion of Morrissey, but to go public with it shortly after Morrissey has lost his mother says a lot about his character.

If he considers himself more virtuous than Morrissey - and it's patently obvious he does - then why kick him when he's down?

What is he hoping to achieve?
I suspect his dad made him do it. Sadly he is too old for a report to the social services but we have no idea what kind of pressure he is under. Usually these things tend to happen when people are part of a particular setting where everyone who is part of it has to abide by a certain way of thinking.
Social credit scores are so far only linked to social media use in this part of the world but could well turn into a chinese system. A system where everyone in a family line are seen as criminals if one family member did something wrong.

No one should listen to Schofield, The Newquay Silver Fox is a ruddy menace to society, popping up on every second programme on the tv plus several adverts too. Take a look at his silly face and wonder, why is this boring moron all over the tv these days???
I'm not a fan of Schofeld but he did say these words on his morning TV show on a section about race.

His quote is quite naturally correct. When a black person says they are proud of their race and blackness and how it means a lot to them we all condescendingly cheer. But if a white person dares to say the same then Big Bro says no.

Big Bro insists that every race and culture should be racially aware of their skin colour and heritage and proud of their rich traditions and history - all except the white race. That makes no logical sense, especially as the white European race actually invented modern civilization and all its technology and conveniences. So of course anyone with an intellect is going to question the reason for such a bizarre double standard.

The answer that makes the most sense as to why white Europeans are prohibited from racial awareness or pride is that Big Bro is not their friend. In fact he may be a spiteful and jealous entity whose aims is to undermine, ridicule and ultimately destroy.

Big Bro runs the media, academia, the film industry, advertising... all the big institutions that mould, shape and influence the mass public mind. Big Bro is neither black nor white. Some even say he is of the lizard species. Who knows. But one thing is for sure. He is out to undermine Western Man and overthrow and replace him in his own part of the world. He does this by inoculation, guilt tripping and creating a fear of being socially demonized if you dare to stray from his rules. As humans we are social herd animals - we rely on others and need their respect - and he perniciously exploits this fact.

For a long time his programme has been a magnificent success. But he is currently sweating in fear and ramping up his anti-white psy-op machine as too many people - me included - are waking up and smelling the dogshit.

Last edited:
I suspect his dad made him do it. Sadly he is too old for a report to the social services but we have no idea what kind of pressure he is under. Usually these things tend to happen when people are part of a particular setting where everyone who is part of it has to abide by a certain way of thinking.
Social credit scores are so far only linked to social media use in this part of the world but could well turn into a chinese system. A system where everyone in a family line are seen as criminals if one family member did something wrong.

Even if Johnny also believes Morrissey to be racist, I think he is savvy enough to keep this opinion to himself, or at the very least to express it in a more subtle way than his son has.

They may not be friends anymore, but it is well known that they keep in semi-regular contact, if only for business matters related to The Smiths. Marr doesn't come across as a man who enjoys confrontation, and I think their next conversation will be somewhat embarrassing for him given that his son has publicly labelled Morrissey a racist.

Morrissey, of course, is not a racist. At worst, he is a provocateur, or a troll if you like. He doesn't mean everything he says. And then of course there are journalists who lie.

Everyone of all colours should be proud of their race and heritage - and should never listen to anyone who tells them otherwise. End of.

Your heritage is internet bullsh*t & your 'race' is headbanger.

Even if Johnny also believes Morrissey to be racist, I think he is savvy enough to keep this opinion to himself, or at the very least to express it in a more subtle way than his son has.

They may not be friends anymore, but it is well known that they keep in semi-regular contact, if only for business matters related to The Smiths. Marr doesn't come across as a man who enjoys confrontation, and I think their next conversation will be somewhat embarrassing for him given that his son has publicly labelled Morrissey a racist.

Morrissey, of course, is not a racist. At worst, he is a provocateur, or a troll if you like. He doesn't mean everything he says. And then of course there are journalists who lie.
Summed it up well there especially at the end.

Your heritage is internet bullsh*t & your 'race' is headbanger.
How old are you, twelve?

I'm of the White European race and extremely proud of it.

My race - the white race - built up the civilisation you and I enjoy today.

Let me repeat myself here (as I know you wokesters find it as painful as the thrust of a knife):

I am immensely proud to be a member of the White European Race. And so should you be (but you lack courage and opt to bow to the bullies who threaten you with social demonisation).

Be proud and grateful always. Remember, you could have been born in a mud hut and forced into child labour in a land where black lives really don't matter - current day Africa - a country no woke liberal or BLM numbskull ever marches for.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom