Johnny Marr's son calls Morrissey a racist on Instagram

EgY7B7-XkAA1LVk

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well indeed. A no-talent non-entity shilling for a family member. That would never happen in Morrissey's world.

I was wondering when you would rear your ugly aura into this forum.
I'd bet you've been beside yourself with absolute boredom. at ease CankerSorePus

Aw, someone's butt hurt. And also a butthole.

I don't hate Morrissey. I just hate what he's become. He abandoned the values that endeared him to so many of us.

And this is a free and open forum, so nope... I'm not going anywhere.

...and on that note - I dutifully refer you to your new botmaster (see just above in within this post) - the often imitated, never duplicated in his morose disposition Mr. FragmentalWhiner !

So says a non-entity who is only known (to anyone) thanks to his father and said "racist" in the first place. A non-entity who knows for sure that M has just lost his Mum, too. Shut the f*** up, Nile, the only people 'asking' you anything are Smiths fans and your life will be lived in Daddy's shadow, so it's probably best not to piss off the meal ticket.

Bull

Are you saying he is not entitled to his opinion because of his birth?

Talking about non entities, who the F*** are you?

Wow you people really want to put people down for having an opinion. He is as entitled to sate his opinion as much as you are yours.

So says a non-entity who is only known (to anyone) thanks to his father and said "racist" in the first place. A non-entity who knows for sure that M has just lost his Mum, too. Shut the f*** up, Nile, the only people 'asking' you anything are Smiths fans and your life will be lived in Daddy's shadow, so it's probably best not to piss off the meal ticket.

I expect "Daddy" feels the same. Where do you think he gets his opinions from? Most kids get their influence from the breakfast table with the family.

It's about the same level of desperation. Except even more absurd and embarrassing, because nobody knows who Nile is to care about his name on a shirt. At least Morrissey's signature is worth something.

He's 28 ffs.

A 28yr old with an album out has a t shirt for merchandise.

Big f***ing deal?

Bull

Are you saying he is not entitled to his opinion because of his birth?

Talking about non entities, who the F*** are you?

Wow you people really want to put people down for having an opinion. He is as entitled to sate his opinion as much as you are yours.

Can you see the irony in your post?

I'm saying that someone who owes a great deal of his privileged life to that "racist", and who has achieved so little on his own merit, ought to be more careful where he chooses to fling shit.

Many people on here give me so much amusement on a Saturday morning with my coffee.

The son of Marr on his own page makes a statement regarding what his views are of Morrissey, probably formed through his father's own opinions.

And the world of Moz fans are outraged and posting so many posts in attempts to belittle the stature of this 28 year old. Who are you? You are only known because of Moz? You are a non entity?

Really.

But you all flock around the inane posts of Morrissey's nephew daily. Another "non-entity"?

He doesn't like Morrissey and has a view on why he doesn't and he has the balls to express it.

Who cares whether you agree with his view or not?

If he is such a non entity why do you even bat an eyelid instead of wasting hours of your time slagging him off?

Everyone is entitled to a view and it is his own page?

As for the ongoing "how dare he at this time because of Morrissey's mum's death". His mum died over two weeks ago now. Are you going to say this forever? I doubt Nile even met his mum and obviously doesn't like Morrissey at all so I doubt he feels anything for the death of the mother of someone he dislikes.

It is amusing to see so many people of insignificance (a concept pushed by people on here) posting derogatory posts about someone for the most part they haven't even heard of and trying to downgrade who he is into the gutter purely because he expressed his personal opinion on his own page, an opinion you don't like.

This idea that he should be silent because his privilege came from The Smiths is crap. My parental wealth came from a rather insidious Tory party donating company but it doesn't mean I have to never criticise that company or the Tory party. Flawed and stupid argument.

Children should be seen and not heard. Sure. Let's silence opinion we don't like. The same people on here slate the very thought of cancel culture when it involves record shops not stocking Morrissey's work or train companies taking down Morrissey posters etc but have no issue with trying to state Nile Marr should be silenced for his opinion.

Absurd.

Can you see the irony in your post?

I'm saying that someone who owes a great deal of his privileged life to that "racist", and who has achieved so little on his own merit, ought to be more careful where he chooses to fling shit.

Rubbish

also rubbish. I think it obviously touched a nerve but is that nerve because Morrissey's mum died or because Nile dared to speak his mind about your employer Jesse and the racism part makes you feel uncomfortable? Didn't Morrissey try to teach people to not be silenced and to speak out?

The irony in the same post to suggest he should restrain from cancel culture. Are we really at the point when anyone posts their opinion on their own page they are accused of cancel culture. It is a lazy silencing factor that resides entirely within this word of the year, Cancel Culture. By telling him to be silent you are trying to cancel his opinion.

well said jesse.you can tell the t-shirt is just out plastic bag,he couldnt wait to get this online,wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire,get ironing board set up ya twat.

Last edited:
Aw, someone's butt hurt. And also a butthole.

I don't hate Morrissey. I just hate what he's become. He abandoned the values that endeared him to so many of us.

And this is a free and open forum, so nope... I'm not going anywhere.
this guy sounds like mingeboy,the exact same staement about not going anywhere.

Double standards on Morrissey-solo.com - part 94 of a long series:
Morrissey: says what he likes and doesn't care who he offends because he's a strong, independent-minded thinker who isn't afraid to speak truth to power.
Nile Marr: says what he likes and doesn't care who he offends because he's whining, entitled, privileged little shit who should apparently live with his tongue permanently in Morrissey's cleft.

Many people on here give me so much amusement on a Saturday morning with my coffee.

The son of Marr on his own page makes a statement regarding what his views are of Morrissey, probably formed through his father's own opinions.

And the world of Moz fans are outraged and posting so many posts in attempts to belittle the stature of this 28 year old. Who are you? You are only known because of Moz? You are a non entity?

Really.

But you all flock around the inane posts of Morrissey's nephew daily. Another "non-entity"?

He doesn't like Morrissey and has a view on why he doesn't and he has the balls to express it.

Who cares whether you agree with his view or not?

If he is such a non entity why do you even bat an eyelid instead of wasting hours of your time slagging him off?

Everyone is entitled to a view and it is his own page?

As for the ongoing "how dare he at this time because of Morrissey's mum's death". His mum died over two weeks ago now. Are you going to say this forever? I doubt Nile even met his mum and obviously doesn't like Morrissey at all so I doubt he feels anything for the death of the mother of someone he dislikes.

It is amusing to see so many people of insignificance (a concept pushed by people on here) posting derogatory posts about someone for the most part they haven't even heard of and trying to downgrade who he is into the gutter purely because he expressed his personal opinion on his own page, an opinion you don't like.

This idea that he should be silent because his privilege came from The Smiths is crap. My parental wealth came from a rather insidious Tory party donating company but it doesn't mean I have to never criticise that company or the Tory party. Flawed and stupid argument.

Children should be seen and not heard. Sure. Let's silence opinion we don't like. The same people on here slate the very thought of cancel culture when it involves record shops not stocking Morrissey's work or train companies taking down Morrissey posters etc but have no issue with trying to state Nile Marr should be silenced for his opinion.

Absurd.

No - people just think it's madness to use his Dad for publicity while adding more taint to his Dad's legacy. He's actually slagged off The Smiths.

No - people just think it's madness to use his Dad for publicity while adding more taint to his Dad's legacy. He's actually slagged off The Smiths.

He's actually slagged of The Smiths!

Shock horror.

Lots of people have slagged off The Smiths.

Are you seriously saying because he is Johnny Marr's son he should never say he doesn't like Morrissey or The Smiths or slag them off?

Jes*s I would have been doomed if I followed that same logic and never have slagged off The Tories based on who my parents were.

He is his own man and he can say what he likes.

Stop being weird.

Nile is actually quite pretty, hence the young following. A more natural singer than his dad, but not more inventive on guitar, I mean how could anyone be?

:rolleyes:

:crazy:

right:crazy:
pretty in an Igor sort of way:lbf:

He's actually slagged of The Smiths!

Shock horror.

Lots of people have slagged off The Smiths.

Are you seriously saying because he is Johnny Marr's son he should never say he doesn't like Morrissey or The Smiths or slag them off?

Jes*s I would have been doomed if I followed that same logic and never have slagged off The Tories based on who my parents were.

He is his own man and he can say what he likes.

Stop being weird.

You would have been doomed if you hadn't slagged off the thing you were using to get sales?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom