Johnny Marr's son calls Morrissey a racist on Instagram

EgY7B7-XkAA1LVk

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
You know your dad is famous when you say, one time, the exact same thing uncleskinny says 100 times a day and you make the front page and skinny makes the comments.

As you can see.. I too do not have a famous dad as I have been trapped under the glass ceiling of the comment section as well.

Funny how things work out though, Johnny's last album charted higher than either of Morrissey's last 2.
I'm looking at wikipedia, so I know that might be suspect but..

Call the Comet - 7

Dog on a Chain - 3
California Sun - 4

The last Morrissey album to not crack the top 5 was Maladjusted

Is this info incorrect?

I'm looking at wikipedia, so I know that might be suspect but..

Call the Comet - 7

Dog on a Chain - 3
California Sun - 4

The last Morrissey album to not crack the top 5 was Maladjusted

Is this info incorrect?

Yes apologies that is correct, I meant Marr's last album had higher UK sales than either of Morrissey's last 2.

Call The Comet - 8794 sales
California Son - 8340 sales
INADOAC - 6729 sales

Nile and his dad signal the same, safe views as every media mogul, corporate PR department, bank, silicon valley whiz kid, politician and celebrity. Cookie cutter, monoculture for global consumer units.

Strange that the ones calling others racist who are themselves the real racists are all on social media like insta and twitter and facebook where they can openly call other people this and that and the other and get away with it.
Where is the thought police when that happens?

Nile and his dad signal the same, safe views as every media mogul, corporate PR department, bank, silicon valley whiz kid, politician and celebrity. Cookie cutter, monoculture for global consumer units.

Really? Have you seen who is in power in the UK and the US? People who stand diametrically opposite to their views.

Whereas you repeat Russian propaganda which isn't THAT popular but it is cookie cutter monoculture from a state that wants to be a global player.

Whereas you repeat Russian propaganda which isn't THAT popular but it is cookie cutter monoculture from a state that wants to be a global player.
They ARE a global player.

If there was any sort of viable defence of Morrissey, Johnny Marr would know what it was, and he would have told his kids. Ergo.

That's the sad truth, isn't it?

Why would JM even think to defend Morrissey to his kids, though? His relationship with Morrissey was years before they were born, Moz is no-one to them and they will never understand that relationship properly. If anything, Nile's comment shows how out of touch he is with their whole history- not realising that Smiths fans are his only 'audience' and that this would actually embarrass his Dad, who is known for being a lovely guy and is now getting shit about his son online. Who's going to buy his awful 'Nile' shirts now?

Last edited:
Why would JM even think to defend Morrissey to his kids, though? His relationship with Morrissey was years before they were born, Moz is no-one to them and they will never understand that relationship properly. If anything, Nile's comment shows how out of touch he is - not realising that Smiths fans are his only 'audience' and that his snarking would just embarrass his Dad (who is now getting shit about it online). He's shot himself in the foot - who's going to buy his shitty 'Nile' shirts now?

Maybe his dad cut his allowance recently so Nile is just trying to get back at him? And yes, Nile still receives an allowance, thanks to royalty checks supplied by The Smiths and their supposed ‘racist’ frontman.

I mean, he’s not wrong. #facts Morrissey supports racism.

As for Moz’s pool boy Jessssse Tobias, he’s as worthless as they come. His recent “online beefs” with superior musicians prove what a small dick energy meme he has become.

Tick tock...

Mozzzzzzzzzz’s life soon ends.

⏳⌛

Next t-shirt quote:
"Morrissey got more attention than my dad and it drives me mad".
Manic Streets Preachers say they are interested in the long title and may nick it.

Why would JM even think to defend Morrissey to his kids, though? His relationship with Morrissey was years before they were born, Moz is no-one to them and they will never understand that relationship properly. If anything, Nile's comment shows how out of touch he is with their whole history- not realising that Smiths fans are his only 'audience' and that this would actually embarrass his Dad, who is known for being a lovely guy and is now getting shit about his son online. Who's going to buy his awful 'Nile' shirts now?

First of all, Nile appears to have a healthy following of young people, his Instagram has 10K followers - they can't all be just Smiths fans. And second of all, I think he would know more about it than you or I. Johnny is diplomatic, but Nile is brash enough to call it as he sees it.

Back
Top Bottom