Johnny Marr's son calls Morrissey a racist on Instagram

EgY7B7-XkAA1LVk

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul McCartney's son is a failed musician too. Nile should have used his photo instead.

James McC.jpg

Do people like Nial Marr, who are born to rich and famous parents, not feel inadequate and pathetic spending their life copying said parents? One would think they'd have all the more reasons to break out of their parents' shadow, but strangely it often seems to work the opposite way.
Not only does he opens for his father and imitate his father's singing and playing style, but he also dresses like him, wears his hair like him, poses like him, and even copies his father's facial expressions when he sings. It's pitiful, the man is almost 30 years old ffs.
And before anyone butts in with their whataboutism, yes, Sam is on the same level of cringe, but at least Morrissey doesn't trot him out on stage.

Some people only know one word but not the meaning of it. A bit like the greens confusing weather and climate.

I've just been down the bookies to put £10 on Nile Marr and Sam Rayner joining together to tour in a Smiths tribute band in 2030. The fact is that one day both these guys will be handling the estate.

Could someone kindly take a shit on this ungrateful villain. (still love Johny)

I think I will be avoiding any music made by Nile f***ing Marr in the future, something I have had no difficulty in doing so far...

If this kid is smart, he'll keep his mouth shut because the global economy is TANKING and he's gonna need his father's money from that Smiths reunion tour. He's not a Kennedy, Nile.
the only smiths reunion will happen if and when M says so and that is a long way off,nile marr,roaster of the highest order,in other words,wank.

Has Mike Joyce got musician kids, that we can follow with equal interest?

Lol Jesse Tobias said “what a twat”

He should learn from his dad to give the right answers. Direct attacks are not good for self-publicity. He still has so much to learn, among other things to write good lyrics.

I've just been down the bookies to put £10 on Nile Marr and Sam Rayner joining together to tour in a Smiths tribute band in 2030. The fact is that one day both these guys will be handling the estate.
:lbf: ah f@ck don't remind us.
I sometimes get the feeling Sammy is already concocting in secret his not-dead-yet uncle's World Hologram Tour ...but I never saw Johnny Marr's son providing the music. Will they both be that desperate?

Because he lives in Manchester. He's probably sick of people asking him Smiths questions.

That's fair enough. Probably not the best time to say that tho. (Only a limited amount of people can say anything at any time about Morrissey, Nile. I'll give you the list later.)

And Jesse would know...

So says a non-entity who is only known (to anyone) thanks to his father and said "racist" in the first place. A non-entity who knows for sure that M has just lost his Mum, too. Shut the f*** up, Nile, the only people 'asking' you anything are Smiths fans and your life will be lived in Daddy's shadow, so it's probably best not to piss off the meal ticket.
He is a non entity and is not known to anyone, sounds like a total creep.

A man who bleaches their hair evidently is the doyen of all things cool. You have to question the validity of their opinion. Also see the Romanian football team in the French World Cup 1998

In other news, things seem to have gone very quiet on Johnny's own Twitter - nothing but occasional RT's since his condolence message for Denise Johnson a month ago.

Jesse must read Solo then, how else has he even seen it? Pretty sure he won't follow Nile Marr's social media accounts.

Jesse must read Solo then, how else has he even seen it? Pretty sure he won't follow Nile Marr's social media accounts.

He was in a conversation with someone.

He might read Solo though?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom