Johnny Marr's son calls Morrissey a racist on Instagram

EgY7B7-XkAA1LVk

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Facts are allowed to be bigoted if they're true. There's a lot in that article that accounts for certain behaviours.

They're not true though. There is no correlation between skin colour & violence. And focusing on every black criminal you can find while ignoring white criminals is pure bigotry. When I started posting real white murderers & rapists, Reel & a couple of t*at anons were spluttering out reasons why their colour didn't matter.

They're not true though. There is no correlation between skin colour & violence. And focusing on every black criminal you can find while ignoring white criminals is pure bigotry. When I started posting real white murderers & rapists, Reel & a couple of t*at anons were spluttering out reasons why their colour didn't matter.

🤒

WTF? no correlation between skin color and violence. but ignoring WHITE criminals is pure bigotry? how can it be bigotry when you yourself said there is NO correlation between skin color and violence FFS
😡
why are you posting real WHITE murders knowing there is no correlation between white skin and murder quit being so racist all the time. 🤬

very contradictory the skinny log ins/ o wait, I forgot there is no correlation between skinny and nerak/and or the many log ins.:straightface:

I don't ignore white criminals. There was a white libtard that killed his Brexit voting mother and a couple of white teens that killed an Asian bloke in the news this week. They are also scum.

This is migrants that didn't want to quarantine, who decided to burn down the whole camp. That's what that is.

You're ignoring the far right politician who burned down a building because he hated the people living there.

🤒

WTF? no correlation between skin color and violence. but ignoring WHITE criminals is pure bigotry? how can it be bigotry when you yourself said there is NO correlation between skin color and violence FFS
😡
why are you posting real WHITE murders knowing there is no correlation between white skin and murder quit being so racist all the time. 🤬

very contradictory the skinny log ins/ o wait, I forgot there is no correlation between skinny and nerak/and or the many log ins.:straightface:

Because Stephen is claiming there is a correlation & he's ignoring white criminals in order to make that claim.

I was taking the p⭐ss out of Reel.

I have one account.

It's not MSM endorsed so therefore worthless?

Alternative viewpoints are much needed right now. We've been lied to for a long time. It's a great article. Read it and weep.
It’s not a matter of it being mainstream or not, it’s a matter of it being credible. Unz is a glorified blog for racists to post their op-ed pieces. I know this sort of thing impresses you, but some of us have higher standards.

It’s not a matter of it being mainstream or not, it’s a matter of it being credible. Unz is a glorified blog for racists to post their op-ed pieces. I know this sort of thing impresses you, but some of us have higher standards.

🤒
attention "nerak" more racist correlation:handpointup:

Even though that article is bang on the money. Ok.

Unz publishes pieces that the mass media wouldn't touch. That means they must contain "too much truth."

Perhaps you regard the mass media as credible, but nobody clever does.

They've been lying to us for years.

And by the way, Ron Unz who runs the site, is Jewish.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom