Johnny Marr's son calls Morrissey a racist on Instagram

EgY7B7-XkAA1LVk

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure the record company will give the public what it's crying out for - all of The Smiths records with the lyrics, vocal melodies & singer removed.

I have many friends who have always stated that they love The Smiths but only for JM and that they hate Morrissey's whining voice. They now love JM's solo work. You see it is all about the guitar.

If it wasn’t for Morrissey/Smiths, Nile most likely wouldn’t even have been born. Unless he was an accident, some parents make sure they’re financially secure before they decide on bringing a child into this world, and I’m sure Smiths royalty checks and other job opportunities because of the Smiths name/work gave both Johnny and Angie this security.

So Nile, no need to be so ungrateful.

bullshit. So he should never speak his mind then? I am pretty sure Johnny and Angie taught him to to do exactly that.

If one is happy to be alive, then they might want to look at the circumstances in which that was made possible and be grateful.

Such as... thank god my parents loved each other enough and had the intelligence also to consider what their financial situation is and would be before they decided to bring me into this world.

You really think it was that thought out? Most people just f**k cause they love each other. They don't get spreadsheets out too work out if they should do it ffs

I have said this before. My parents owned a very large company renowned for helping the Tory party into power many times. They I am sure as you put it , checked their spreadsheets before they produced me.

Do you really think that means I have to not criticise the Tory party ever?

Do people like Nial Marr, who are born to rich and famous parents, not feel inadequate and pathetic spending their life copying said parents? One would think they'd have all the more reasons to break out of their parents' shadow, but strangely it often seems to work the opposite way.
Not only does he opens for his father and imitate his father's singing and playing style, but he also dresses like him, wears his hair like him, poses like him, and even copies his father's facial expressions when he sings. It's pitiful, the man is almost 30 years old ffs.
And before anyone butts in with their whataboutism, yes, Sam is on the same level of cringe, but at least Morrissey doesn't trot him out on stage.

At least?

Maybe you need to do some research

I guess you were never at a Morrissey gig where the support was Noise is the Best Revenge?

The hideous nephew band we all had to endure?

bullshit. So he should never speak his mind then? I am pretty sure Johnny and Angie taught him to to do exactly that.

I didn’t say that.

You really think it was that thought out? Most people just f**k cause they love each other. They don't get spreadsheets out too work out if they should do it ffs

I have said this before. My parents owned a very large company renowned for helping the Tory party into power many times. They I am sure as you put it , checked their spreadsheets before they produced me.

Do you really think that means I have to not criticise the Tory party ever?

If you read my post below, I believe I already addressed that. So, no, we don’t know if it was planned out. But some people do.

If it wasn’t for Morrissey/Smiths, Nile most likely wouldn’t even have been born. Unless he was an accident, some parents make sure they’re financially secure before they decide on bringing a child into this world, and I’m sure Smiths royalty checks and other job opportunities because of the Smiths name/work gave both Johnny and Angie this security.

So Nile, no need to be so ungrateful.

I didn’t say that.

If you read my post below, I believe I already addressed that.

He was born into parents that had money and I am sure he is grateful for that as with any family.

So do you then extend that to having to be grateful for where the money came from?

I am grateful for the money I have had but I sure as hell am not grateful to the source of that money.

It is a flawed argument. He does not have any obligation to be grateful to Moz. None whatsoever. He is probably also just speaking his father’s mind.

He was born into parents that had money and I am sure he is grateful for that as with any family.

So do you then extend that to having to be grateful for where the money came from?

I am grateful for the money I have had but I sure as hell am not grateful to the source of that money.

It is a flawed argument. He does not have any obligation to be grateful to Moz. None whatsoever. He is probably also just speaking his father’s mind.

No, we don’t know if he’s speaking his fathers mind.

I’m not arguing. All that I’m saying is .. If one is born into money, then I think one should educate themselves on where it came from, and yes be grateful for the circumstances that came before them from which they were born, and gave the possibility of their birth.

is that really the sum total of your evidence? You stated publicly that Nile Marr has criticised The Smiths and his dad.

I dont see what you have just said as being anything of the sort.

Do you have anything else to back you your slander?

He can sue me. Or I can loan him a copy of Brand Failures.

🤒

didnt teach him about looking for a job, that they didnt do.:blushing:
does he plan on living off Moz royalties for ever too? its a tight
fit inside that gravy train.:lbf:

He can sue me. Or I can loan him a copy of Brand Failures.

So that is a no then. So when you stated that Nile had “actually” criticised The Smiths and tainted his dad’s legacy you lied.

How desperate and sad

No, we don’t know if he’s speaking his fathers mind.

I’m not arguing. All that I’m saying is .. If one is born into money, then I think one should educate themselves on where it came from, and yes be grateful for the circumstances that came before them from which they were born, and gave the possibility of their birth.

I am sure he absolutely knows where his parents wealth cane from and I am sure he is grateful to his mum and dad for supporting him.

And?

🤒

didnt teach him about looking for a job, that they didnt do.:blushing:
does he plan on living off Moz royalties for ever too? its a tight
fit inside that gravy train.:lbf:

I think you will find Moz pays no royalties to the Marrs.

A kid lives off his parents wealth.

Wow.

Revelation

Jealous?

I reckon wonder if he likes to be called the Oregon Son Junior, like lil' Sammy likes to be called the California Son Junior c*** tit twat innn nnn nnn nn nn n n it.

I think you will find Moz pays no royalties to the Marrs.

A kid lives off his parents wealth.

Wow.

Revelation

Jealous?

Why would anyone think Morrissey would pay royalties to a guy who already gets royalties for the songs they both wrote. Totally bizarre!

So that is a no then. So when you stated that Nile had “actually” criticised The Smiths and tainted his dad’s legacy you lied.

How desperate and sad

I know you have to stay humourless or you couldn't relentlessly troll, but there are limits.

Nile has directly associated racism with The Smiths brand. The only brand his Dad is famous for. Tainted brand, tainted legacy.

A very insensitive and ill timed slur at Moz, who I am sure is occupied grieving for his dear Mother, R.I.P. Poor taste by Nile. Regardless of his views he should pay Moz some respect. It was himself and his Father who formed one of the most magical musical partnerships we have ever seen!

A genuine question, why is he accusing Morrissey of been a racist? Can someone enlighten me?

I know you have to stay humourless or you couldn't relentlessly troll, but there are limits.

Nile has directly associated racism with The Smiths brand. The only brand his Dad is famous for. Tainted brand, tainted legacy.

What about Electronic?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom