Johnny Marr teaches how to play The Headmaster Ritual

f*** off, virtue-signaling c***.

That's great, he makes it all look so easy.

Of course he does you idiot, he's a professional musician. He can do stuff like that in his sleep.
It's a bit like you being a complete dumb f***wit on here everyday; you make it look effortless.

Of course he does you idiot, he's a professional musician. He can do stuff like that in his sleep.
It's a bit like you being a complete dumb f***wit on here everyday; you make it look effortless.

So is Jesse Tobias but he doesn't make things look easy as every chord change seems to give him trapped wind.

Last edited:
Why doesn't he show us how to play some of his solo material?

Lots of misplaced hate for Johnny Marr around here, huh?

Let me take this opportunity to inject a little LOVE!!!!!!

Lovely to see, and it sounds so wonderful just from the first stroke alone.

I think I know now, why Morrissey couldn't stick around. Johnny, ever the people's friend. The Smiths were only ever going to last for a limited duration because his band mates were simply not prepared to marginalise themselves for too long. I don't know whether this is current but if it is its a shame Marr is jumping in on the love-in brought about by this covid episode.
Yeah, sucks when people are nice to each other...

So is Jesse Tobias but he doesn't make things look easy as every chord change seems to give him trapped wind.

Have to agree, Jesse makes everything look hard work. He absolutely murders Chain Gang, it’s pure torture.
A nice gesture from Johnny to do this as well. Top man.
Hope everyone is well :thumb:

???

Have to agree, Jesse makes everything look hard work. He absolutely murders Chain Gang, it’s pure torture.
A nice gesture from Johnny to do this as well. Top man.
Hope everyone is well :thumb:

???

LePew cant even tune a dumb guitar FFSo_O
he makes destroying moz material look easy because he cant
even make chords he just bangs on his cheap guitar:crazy:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom