Johnny Marr set to appear on 'Something for the Weekend' BBC 2 13/09/09

Luxo

Luxo by name, Fuxo by nature
Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, or whether it should be in off topic or not, but Johnny is set to to appear on Something for the Weekend this Sunday (13th), and the show starts at 10am for anyone interested.

Re: Johnny Marr set to appear on Something for the Weekend, Sunday 13/09/09

Someone's a busy bee. What's he promoting, anyway?

The Cribs have got a new single out/due out so he's gonna be promoting that for them, seeing as he's a much more recognisable name and face than the Cribs.

'Something for the Weekend'? ppfft!
It's hardly 'The One Show' is it? ;)

The Cribs have got a new single out/due out so he's gonna be promoting that for them, seeing as he's a much more recognisable name and face than the Cribs.

He's able to annunciate, also. It's helpful when it comes to promotional work, not to say that the Yorkshire groans of the Jarman brothers don't make me all hot and bothered. They absolutely do.

Sorry, epic disagree.
Tim Loveshimself is a tit. And a Chelsea tit to boot.

I love that show.....I hate the lack of veggie food (even though Simon Rimmer owns Greens!!!!) stupid Tim goes on and on about needing to eat meat and pulls his face whenever there's a Vegetarian meal or remark.:mad:
Johnny's vegan so it should be fun to see him put Tim in his place and to him grovel.:D

I love that show.....I hate the lack of veggie food (even though Simon Rimmer owns Greens!!!!) stupid Tim goes on and on about needing to eat meat and pulls his face whenever there's a Vegetarian meal or remark.:mad:
Johnny's vegan so it should be fun to see him put Tim in his place and to him grovel.:D

Yes. They really do need more veggie meals. They made a nice pasta a few weeks ago that I have since made three times.

I really liked the show but eventually Tim Lovejoy got on my nerves. He is a real plank. Its the chef Simon Rimmer that I watch it for. He is a massive Moz fan and was at the Apollo for Moz's birthday gig AND he went to the after party aswell even though he was on crutches at the time. I shall deffo tune in for Johnny's appearance

Mrs Heff dragged me to Tesco and I missed the main interview.
What happend? What did he say?

Have the Smiths reformed?

No mention of the Smiths..Just how he drinks white tea and is a honourary

Crib brother..

You can watch it again from iPlayer in few hours time.

Tom Lovejoy said that Johnny introduced him ipod.

Back
Top Bottom