Johnny Marr responds to Morrissey's open letter via Twitter (January 26, 2022)

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny Marr fans are just as nasty and uneducated as he is

You find Johnny's long swim trunks erotic? That says so much about you. It's actually hilarious.
He loves Johnny's 'erotic britches' and the other one thinks he posts pictures to show off his 'sexay body', I mean, who are we to judge? ;)

Johnny Marr showing off his ankles in public like that, the slut.
I'm not fussed about his ankles, it's the swallow tattoo I want to know more about :ROFLMAO:

tattoo.jpg

You find Johnny's long swim trunks erotic? That says so much about you. It's actually hilarious.
o_O

FFS he checked himself out for a good half hour in front of the mirror before having Jr make the photo:)
"Jr can they see my tats":sick:

:hammer:

Unless he's got a thing about sailors i assume it's about always returning home to Angie, it's a loyalty thing i believe.
When he first got the tattoo, he posted a video on Instagram to show it (whilst gargling water). He called the post "A Swallow On My Neck", then re-named it to "Some gargles are bigger than others." :lbf:

Oh, well. Linking him to Trump & trying to start a pile on is open warfare.

They're never, ever getting back together.
Moz links HIMSELF to Trump when he agrees politically, don’t ya think?

Moz links HIMSELF to Trump when he agrees politically, don’t ya think?

That's a reference to the fake news perpetrated in the open letter that JM had been saying heinous things about Moz, a technique that Trump uses. The genius is that the tweet is fake news in itself, linking Trump to Moz in a public forum, since Moz is already linked to the right wing. Turnabout is fair play.

That's a reference to the fake news perpetrated in the open letter that JM had been saying heinous things about Moz, a technique that Trump uses. The genius is that the tweet is fake news in itself, linking Trump to Moz in a public forum, since Moz is already linked to the right wing. Turnabout is fair play.

No. I actually believe Marr thinks
Morrissey loves Trump.

Tags
johnny marr

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom