Johnny Marr responds to Morrissey's open letter via Twitter (January 26, 2022)

Last edited by a moderator:
If your numbers are anywhere right think what Moz makes when he tours.
Moz isn't short of money, and hasn't been for a long time, unless he's careless with it.

It is however, a long fall from putting 90,000 tickets on sale in 2018 for 9 UK Arena shows, then downsizing to 2 UK Arena shows 2 years later... and selling about 50% of the tickets for each.

You are grotesque, and I have receipts

those two are probably getting rocket hair from reading the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: expose being posted by sensible in the know peeps here.:flushed: and on the internet
they are probably demanding to be made mods here:)
'we have moding experience':lbf:
:hammer:

:(
1000- 2000 seaters??? are the Peppers here gone full on Fredo? most of those venues walk ins, 200 seaters at most/ 1000-2000 :laughing:
FFS there is no such studio. Just an empty laundry room which he rented to put on airs on the internet. there will be no more 'livestreams':lbf:
since no one ordered the first one form the 'CrazyFaceSaloon'. I mean what kind of twat goes around 'i have a CrazyFaceSaloon' studio every 5 min?
one who is putting on airs. there was no talk of such a studio in the past and im there wont be in the future. Just another LePepe ego pretend feature🧑‍🎄
none of those gigs are 1000 FFS WTF? half empty 200 seaters some so small they are not even listed on the internet.🧑‍🚀

thats why he had to institute the 100 quid 'meet and greets', there had been no funds for food, for the band to eat prior to the gig. they all lived bunched in a camper. the one chubby member of his sucy group said bon voyage as soon as he could back in Liverpool.
thats when the dork with the hair sticking up came on board but he too was put on the 'low on food' plan. eventually Jr came on board, he knows no chords but doesnt have to get paid, and after each song screams out 'way to go papa'🧑‍🍼
its all too deplorable to contemplate🦸‍♀️
in a few weeks you wont hear of the CrazyFaceToonaSaloona anymore. He ll claim to have sold it to Elton Musk or some such nonsense he seems
to always come up with.

👆
I’ve never seen such an illiterate rambling in my life.
Now read it back to yourself S-L-O-W-L-Y.

Oi the newbie:straightface:
doesnt know who LePew is but wont stop from pawing the McMuffins.:mad:

:)

o now we go from 50 'stadiums' to 4:lbf:
there was maybe, at most, 300 simpletons at the RAH FFS you could have lit candles in thereo_O

i was being generous about the US 'stadiums' most in the 75-1oo seater range.(n)

I never said they were stadiums, you absolute clunge.

You seem factually challenged.

It was the Royal Festival Hall, London (or the Albert Hall, in Manchester). I'm not listing out the capacity of every venue : I picked several at random from the UK list with the capacities.

I never said they were stadiums, you absolute clunge.

You seem factually challenged.

It was the Royal Festival Hall, London (or the Albert Hall, in Manchester). I'm not listing out the capacity of every venue : I picked several at random from the UK list with the capacities.
:rolleyes:

Oi we were talking :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: not NASCAR or the Ballets Russes:handok:
dont act dense you know full well, that for LePepePew current situation a 2000 seater is akin to a stadium.:lbf:

what does it matter the name of the venue? its the empty seats that we are concerned with. 2/3 empty in Festival =2/3 empty in Royal. its mathematics, the ciphers dont change.

you heard surboard giving your orders, to quit posting. govern yourself accordingly.

what a mess, this LePep:hammer:

Yeah, Johnny and Nile look totally bothered.

Aah, lovely.
You guys can say what you want about the Marrs, here^'s something Morrissey will never have.:tears:

(unless he's renting a lady's belly in Dehli or someplace and in nine months we won't get an album but a :baby:).

Aah, lovely.
You guys can say what you want about the Marrs, here^'s something Morrissey will never have.:tears:

(unless he's renting a lady's belly in Dehli or someplace and in nine months we won't get an album but a :baby:).

It is beautiful, those two. With matching guitars and handsome, happy looks. Johnny knows his family, friends and music are worth everything. He has made all the right choices. Morrissey taught him a hard-earned lesson about cutting toxic people out of his life. The Smiths' success, money and fame didn't lead to happiness for either of them. Glad Johnny found his way.

:rolleyes:

Oi we were talking :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: not NASCAR or the Ballets Russes:handok:
dont act dense you know full well, that for LePepePew current situation a 2000 seater is akin to a stadium.:lbf:

what does it matter the name of the venue? its the empty seats that we are concerned with. 2/3 empty in Festival =2/3 empty in Royal. its mathematics, the ciphers dont change.

you heard surboard giving your orders, to quit posting. govern yourself accordingly.

what a mess, this LePep:hammer:
You think everyone here does as they are told by others? That only works when someone is on Moz's payroll. You better make sure that cheque clears from him before you carry on posting.

You think everyone here does as they are told by others? That only works when someone is on Moz's payroll. You better make sure that cheque clears from him before you carry on posting.

Wouldn't it be funny if they were actually on Moz' payroll as PR? A strategy meeting would be like an SNL skit. I nominate Martin Short to play the Veg.

Aah, lovely.

Maybe it's not something Morrissey wants

:(
1000- 2000 seaters??? are the Peppers here gone full on Fredo? most of those venues walk ins, 200 seaters at most/ 1000-2000 :laughing:
FFS there is no such studio. Just an empty laundry room which he rented to put on airs on the internet. there will be no more 'livestreams':lbf:
since no one ordered the first one form the 'CrazyFaceSaloon'. I mean what kind of twat goes around 'i have a CrazyFaceSaloon' studio every 5 min?
one who is putting on airs. there was no talk of such a studio in the past and im there wont be in the future. Just another LePepe ego pretend feature🧑‍🎄
none of those gigs are 1000 FFS WTF? half empty 200 seaters some so small they are not even listed on the internet.🧑‍🚀

thats why he had to institute the 100 quid 'meet and greets', there had been no funds for food, for the band to eat prior to the gig. they all lived bunched in a camper. the one chubby member of his sucy group said bon voyage as soon as he could back in Liverpool.
thats when the dork with the hair sticking up came on board but he too was put on the 'low on food' plan. eventually Jr came on board, he knows no chords but doesnt have to get paid, and after each song screams out 'way to go papa'🧑‍🍼
its all too deplorable to contemplate🦸‍♀️
in a few weeks you wont hear of the CrazyFaceToonaSaloona anymore. He ll claim to have sold it to Elton Musk or some such nonsense he seems
to always come up with.

:lbf::lbf::lbf:

Aah, lovely.

Lovely picture of a musician who peaked at age 24, alongside a musician who was an abject failure by age 24

those two are probably getting rocket hair from reading the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: expose being posted by sensible in the know peeps here.:flushed: and on the internet
they are probably demanding to be made mods here:)
'we have moding experience':lbf:
:lbf: I am an experienced mod, I mod a group about herding feral cats
I see too many of those
There's more about Johnny and his precious privacy, like you are not allowed to post a pic of him out in the wild, it can only be a shot from a show or 'authorized' picture
Lile anyone is beating a path to his little smurf hut in the woods or wherever he is
I have never seen anyone frightended of their fans like this, Aly and Ory just carry out his orders

I see too many of those
There's more about Johnny and his precious privacy, like you are not allowed to post a pic of him out in the wild, it can only be a shot from a show or 'authorized' picture
Lile anyone is beating a path to his little smurf hut in the woods or wherever he is
I have never seen anyone frightended of their fans like this, Aly and Ory just carry out his orders

Your inability to string sentences together suggests you are a registered version of Vegan Cro.

I see too many of those

:)

thats how they appear to roll, mortified that :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: will sic JR on them.👶

Meanwhile, LePepe is out making photos of himself in the ocean wearing erotic britches👁️

Tags
johnny marr
Back
Top Bottom