Johnny Marr responds to Morrissey's open letter via Twitter (January 26, 2022)

Last edited by a moderator:
What utter shit, he openly talks about where his studio is. He rescently did a live stream from there. Marr really does live in your head, you need to get some help rather than spouting bullshit all over the place.
You are grotesque, and I have receipts

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-04 2.51.07 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-04 2.51.07 AM.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 0

The two from the Johnny Marvellous site.(Strange that you spout bile all the time about Johnny yet follow what he's up to) As I said he talks about Crazy Face Factory and loads of people know where it is.

Three notifications from you in a row is more than enough, stop. I have literally no interest in what you have to say.

Tough shit, when you post nonsense I'm going to respond and point out where I don't agree with you. Put me on ignore if you don't want to see my posts.

Has it ever occurred to you that Marr fans can also be Morrissey fans and Morrissey fans can also be Marr fans. Morrissey hates this site. Marr has social media sites where he connects directly with his fans.
He hates this site because he knows its full of people who enjoy to bash him and he's not wrong , can you really blame him when there is people here defending Marr pathetic attempt at wit and body shaming him.

He hates this site because he knows its full of people who enjoy to bash him and he's not wrong , can you really blame him when there is people here defending Marr pathetic attempt at wit and body shaming him.

Where are those people who bash him, there's only a handful as far as I can see. I think most people on here like both Morrissey and Marr but a small minority dislike one or the other.

Good to see Johnny 🦨 very maturely moving past this and not answering anymore tweets about it because he is not obsessed with Morrissey or anything :rolleyes:
This is the ONLY way he can get this much attention. Morrissey did him a huge favor

Last edited:
Good to see Johnny very maturely moving past this and not answering anymore tweets about it because he is not obsessed with Morrissey or anything :rolleyes:
This is the ONLY way he can get this much attention, Morrissey did him a huge favor

Not really, he gets lots of attention due to his his last 3 singles from his new album being on the main UK music stations playlists, added to that his near a million social media followers give him plenty of attention. Not sure why you see responding to a tweet with a bit of humour is being obsessesed with Morrissey.

Btw, Marr is still clearly living rent free in your head, any reason why you can't move on?

Last edited:
You could say anything was on the main UK playlists but what's the difference. I just can't imagine who these people could possibly be that sit around waiting for the new Johnny Marr single to come on the radio. They must be old and too broke to afford Internet or they'd just play it on youtube.

You could say anything was on the main UK playlists but what's the difference. I just can't imagine who these people could possibly be that sit around waiting for the new Johnny Marr single to come on the radio. They must be old and too broke to afford Internet or they'd just play it on youtube.

When you make a radio playlist your song is played on heavy rotation for the period of time you're on the playlist.

When you make a radio playlist your song is played on heavy rotation for the period of time you're on the playlist.
Right, I'm not arguing the technicalities or anything. I'm just saying how is that any better than Morrissey going number three on the Polish vinyl picture disc reissue chart? It's irrelevant. I don't think the average person on the street knows who Johnny Marr is and definitely can't name his latest single that's blazing up those charts.

Manchester Apollo capacity 3500

A dozen blue spotlights begin to drift around the audience as an ambient track begins. It's a dramatic start as Johnny Marr steps on stage at Manchester Apollo for his highly anticipated, sold-out homecoming show.

50 venues at 1,000-2,000 each, say £35 a ticket, that's over £2m. If others to be believed, sure, the guy is broke and desperate.

Right, I'm not arguing the technicalities or anything. I'm just saying how is that any better than Morrissey going number three on the Polish vinyl picture disc reissue chart? It's irrelevant. I don't think the average person on the street knows who Johnny Marr is and definitely can't name his latest single that's blazing up those charts.

Not sure if there is any relationship to Morrissey and the Polish chart. Maybe others can answer it in a better way but my understanding is that if your music is on a playlist it gets played a lot and if its not it gets played now and again.

50 venues at 1,000-2,000 each, say £35 a ticket, that's over £2m. If others to be believed, sure, the guy is broke and desperate.

Yes there are some strange posts appearing all of a sudden. Most of the UK ones are over 2k and some over 3k. The US venues are smaller but I assume that's why he's happy to tour with The Killers as an opportunity to build his fan base over there.

Last edited:
If your numbers are anywhere right think what Moz makes when he tours.

:(
1000- 2000 seaters??? are the Peppers here gone full on Fredo? most of those venues walk ins, 200 seaters at most/ 1000-2000 :laughing:
FFS there is no such studio. Just an empty laundry room which he rented to put on airs on the internet. there will be no more 'livestreams':lbf:
since no one ordered the first one form the 'CrazyFaceSaloon'. I mean what kind of twat goes around 'i have a CrazyFaceSaloon' studio every 5 min?
one who is putting on airs. there was no talk of such a studio in the past and im there wont be in the future. Just another LePepe ego pretend feature🧑‍🎄
none of those gigs are 1000 FFS WTF? half empty 200 seaters some so small they are not even listed on the internet.🧑‍🚀

thats why he had to institute the 100 quid 'meet and greets', there had been no funds for food, for the band to eat prior to the gig. they all lived bunched in a camper. the one chubby member of his sucy group said bon voyage as soon as he could back in Liverpool.
thats when the dork with the hair sticking up came on board but he too was put on the 'low on food' plan. eventually Jr came on board, he knows no chords but doesnt have to get paid, and after each song screams out 'way to go papa'🧑‍🍼
its all too deplorable to contemplate🦸‍♀️
in a few weeks you wont hear of the CrazyFaceToonaSaloona anymore. He ll claim to have sold it to Elton Musk or some such nonsense he seems
to always come up with.

:hammer:

:)

we dont want to invade LePepe privacy by checking him out for lying.:lbf:

he talks about the CrazyFaceToona Saloona every 3 seconds but WHOOOOOO its a super double knot secret location (aka its made up by :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:).:hammer:

:(
1000- 2000 seaters??? are the Peppers here gone full on Fredo? most of those venues walk ins, 200 seaters at most/ 1000-2000 :laughing:
FFS there is no such studio. Just an empty laundry room which he rented to put on airs on the internet. there will be no more 'livestreams':lbf:
since no one ordered the first one form the 'CrazyFaceSaloon'. I mean what kind of twat goes around 'i have a CrazyFaceSaloon' studio every 5 min?
one who is putting on airs. there was no talk of such a studio in the past and im there wont be in the future. Just another LePepe ego pretend feature🧑‍🎄
none of those gigs are 1000 FFS WTF? half empty 200 seaters some so small they are not even listed on the internet.🧑‍🚀

thats why he had to institute the 100 quid 'meet and greets', there had been no funds for food, for the band to eat prior to the gig. they all lived bunched in a camper. the one chubby member of his sucy group said bon voyage as soon as he could back in Liverpool.
thats when the dork with the hair sticking up came on board but he too was put on the 'low on food' plan. eventually Jr came on board, he knows no chords but doesnt have to get paid, and after each song screams out 'way to go papa'🧑‍🍼
its all too deplorable to contemplate🦸‍♀️
in a few weeks you wont hear of the CrazyFaceToonaSaloona anymore. He ll claim to have sold it to Elton Musk or some such nonsense he seems
to always come up with.

You're full on bonkers.

The Electric Ballroom - 1500
King Georges Hall - 2000
Indigo London - 2000
South Bank Centre / RFH London - 2400
Albert Hall Manchester (x2) - 4000

The 2018 shows (o2 Academys and so on) in the UK run about 1500-2500 in capacity.

But never let facts get in the way of your rants.

Last edited:
You're full on bonkers.

The Electric Ballroom - 1500
King Georges Hall - 2000
Indigo London - 2000
Albert Hall Manchester (x2) - 4000

But never let facts get in the way of your rants.
:)

o now we go from 50 'stadiums' to 4:lbf:
there was maybe, at most, 300 simpletons at the RAH FFS you could have lit candles in thereo_O

i was being generous about the US 'stadiums' most in the 75-1oo seater range.(n)

Tags
johnny marr

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom