Johnny Marr responds to Morrissey's open letter via Twitter (January 26, 2022)

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnny Marr really is dumb!

He has recently signed an open letter!

"Earlier this year, Damon Albarn, Rita Ora, Jarvis Cocker and Ed Sheeran are among the UK music names to have signed an open letter to Prime Minister Theresa May in protest of Brexit – arguing that it will turn Britain into a ‘cultural jail‘. The letter was drafted by Sir Bob Geldof and also signed by the likes of Brian Eno, Bobby Gillespie, Johnny Marr, Nick Mason, Alan McGee, William Orbit, Neil Tennant, Roger Taylor, Paul Simon and Sting."

"Earlier this year, Damon Albarn, Rita Ora, Jarvis Cocker and Ed Sheeran are among the UK music names to have signed an open letter to Prime Minister Theresa May in protest of Brexit – arguing that it will turn Britain into a ‘cultural jail‘. The letter was drafted by Sir Bob Geldof and also signed by the likes of Brian Eno, Bobby Gillespie, Johnny Marr, Nick Mason, Alan McGee, William Orbit, Neil Tennant, Roger Taylor, Paul Simon and Sting."

I particularly enjoy it when people who don't live in the UK lend their support to open letters such as these. 👍👍

:lbf:

more disgrace for :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: OPEN LETTERS ARE 1953:swear

:hammer:

Who's Johnny Marr ? ... He's a Guitarist :guitar: ... Very Bad Vocal .. There's No Comparison Between Our Mozziah & Him ..
Morrissey Has No Record Deal Recently But, I'm Sure That We Will Have a Masterpiece Record Soon ...
He Ruined Abuse Upon Morrissey Because Marr Jealous Of Morrissey As Well ...

:)

that :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: will continue to talk about moz is not new information FFS
its not like Al Salam discovered beer in Carlisle or a tent in the moon.
why doesnt he talk about Jr or the Ms and the exciting activities they have going:lbf: :hammer:

Anybody know what Haslam is hinting at? He's done it before, it seems very vindictive.

I once spoke to an old bloke in a Manchester record store and he said Moz had a Japanese girlfriend the whole time in the Smiths when he was on the celibacy hype. Hardly a baffling revelation, what's Haslam getting at?

I cannot stand Haslam, sanctimonious arsehole who constantly uses his celeb stories for attention & then tries to claim everyone else is living in the past!

This feels like a bit of a childish response - either address the content of the post directly or decline to respond

JMs rash response shows that he is, unlike Morrissey, rather inexperienced when it comes to dealing with public criticism and rejection, and thus unable to control his initial emotions.
Now he should know how it feels and hopefully be more careful in the future when giving his interviews.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody know what Haslam is hinting at? He's done it before, it seems very vindictive.

I once spoke to an old bloke in a Manchester record store and he said Moz had a Japanese girlfriend the whole time in the Smiths when he was on the celibacy hype. Hardly a baffling revelation, what's Haslam getting at?

I cannot stand Haslam, sanctimonious arsehole who constantly uses his celeb stories for attention & then tries to claim everyone else is living in the past!

This Haslam guy has "impotence" written all over his words.

I love you Morrissey. Us against the world. And by us, I mean all of us.

Tags
johnny marr

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom