Johnny Marr rates Morrissey, Robot Brothels, and “The Great British Baking ” on over / under

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Dec 3, 2018.

By Anonymous on Dec 3, 2018 at 3:55 PM
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2018

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      Think they’re sick of it too, which explains Marr’s eyebrow and smirk body language.
    2. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      Does anyone know enough about Morrissey’s ‘politics’ to make a comment about it? I don’t think so, especially if you take into account his championing of people like Ross Perot and Bernie Sanders. His ‘politics’ are contrary at
      best.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    3. Dr. Chompers
      Dr. Chompers
      Johnny's teeth are made from bone china. :D
      • Funny Funny x 4
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      [video]

Some comments are funny

"Does he have a view on the pigeon that shat on his head?"
      • Funny Funny x 3
      • Like Like x 1
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      It's Cannonball Adderley, Daddio
    6. vegan.cro.spirit 222
      vegan.cro.spirit 222
      Yes absolutely so and the tattoos made with Chinese ink.:straightface:
      all of the new :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: paid for by Smith royalties generated by Moz.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    7. vegan.cro.spirit 222
      vegan.cro.spirit 222
      o_O

funnier than two day old romaine lettuce.

what does he mean by 'give it some thOOO"? peculiar language spoken by:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      #SneakyAlert Just watched the Video. Adding Politics when he could have said Wordsmith, poet, icon etc etc, very sly move IMO. And yes the teef look faker than the Badger Hairdo
      • Like Like x 1
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      ....and after dropping in ‘POLITICS’ the thin lip curled lolol. Trans parant :rolleyes:
    10. ACTON
      ACTON
      If that's all he said about Moz then I reckon he shortchanged him. Moz is so much more than words. His vocal melodies define the songs as much as the music. Calling Moz an enigma is just a lazy way of saying we'll never understand him. I don't buy that.
      I need to stop typing now because I'll watch the video later when I have time (and might need to edit this post accordingly).
      • Like Like x 1
    11. g23
      g23
      Is that like when your mum's your dad and your dad's your mum and you think your uncle is still the same
      but he's always been funny? Fuck, 2018 is a trip.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    12. johnsonb
      johnsonb
      Zero self awareness. One big zero.
    13. SuedeMoz
      SuedeMoz
      Johnny seems happy to talk about The Smiths, but he gets asked so much about Morrissey directly. It must get tiring.
    14. Amy
      Amy
      He sometimes talks about the Smiths as though it was a one man show and Morrissey never existed. I'm glad a few people burst that fiction every so often.
      • Like Like x 1
    15. Matt McCuum
      Matt McCuum
      I think it'd be awesome now to do a Smiths Reunion. It'd almost be the perfect fuck you in a way. A big so what. And then charge 50k per ticket. Or something ridiculous like that. You want to see The Smiths reunion? How much you got in your life savings?

With that said, I'd tailgate, and ask the suckers after the show how it was.

Dude! How SOON Is NOW!!!

Ugh.

Matt McCuum
    16. Gejo
      Gejo
      Some journalist still trying to bring polemic by asking him about Morrissey. Even when they are not friends anymore, Johnny Marr is showing his good side, giving the right words and not getting involve. Good for him! A very charming man!!
      • Like Like x 1
    17. Eustace Walks
      Eustace Walks
      Is no one else bored shitless by these inane and anaemic stabs at nonsense poetry? And to think it's sullying the good name of Roddy Frame all the while... tut fucking tut
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    18. vegan.cro.spirit 222
      vegan.cro.spirit 222
      every morning when he wakes up our beloved :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: paints the two brown spots on the badger wig before slipping it on. make a show showing that FFS that is something worsth watching.
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I agree. Johnny should have answered the question via the medium of interpretive dance.
    20. [anon] Jealous Of Youth
      [anon] Jealous Of Youth
      I think the raised eye-brow and the smirk said it all.

I was more transfixed by Johnny's new teeth. Unlike most people who have them done, his actually look quite good.