Johnny Marr postpones first 3 tour dates

• Thread starter ragdale road confirmed
  • Start date
R

ragdale road confirmed

I wonder if he’s been hanging with uncle steve recently lol

lets see if he gets the same vitriol that M gets.things happen, although visa should have been sorted months ago,or hasn't he paid his visa bill.

lets see if he gets the same vitriol that M gets.things happen, although visa should have been sorted months ago,or hasn't he paid his visa bill.

I've heard it can sometimes take a ridiculous amount of time for visas to get processed...not sure if that's the issue here, but they may have assumed it would go through in time but didn't?

Big difference though, he connected directly with his fans unlike Morrissey.
go on surface check out the seating plan for his three cancelled shows just to make sure its definitely visa related,when its M your on it like a shot.

go on surface check out the seating plan for his three cancelled shows just to make sure its definitely visa related,when its M your on it like a shot.

It’s not his normal style to cancel and maybe it is due to sales but at least he communicates with his fans

That streak in his hair has turned grey/white and is spreading. I'm sure he's taken my advice. I predicted it will eventually cover his whole head, allowing him to revert to his natural shade by degrees while retaining his 'edgy' credentials.

Rumor has it that M and Marr
‘canceled’ their first dates because in actuality they are in rehearsal together
to do some surprise appearances together in NY!

;)

Ive been posting for several days that no tix had been sold for the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: gigs at the tiny super tiny venues with less than 10 tix sold at some.:handok:
there was no guarantee the band could be fed that first week. your normal :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: catastrophe.

he should go on twitter and promise the aud NO Atrophobia song will be played and maybe he will
get some sympathy sales.

Poor twat. Next week more cancellationdoh:

NOTICE TO POOR MISERABLE COMET AUD: THE ENTIRE TOUR IS IN PERIL!!! SAVE YOURSELVES!!:censored:

:poutingcat: sock puppets::handpointright::babychick::babychick::babychick::handpointleft: dismayed!:hand:

I agree it makes a big difference. Neither of them have actually said the word 'sorry' though, which I find remiss.

But look at Johnny's face in the picture, he looks very sorry. He looks like he's about to cry. I want to give him a hug. How is he still so cute?

I reckon John Maher never said it was his visa problem. I reckon I find this hard to believe since John Maher LIVES IN PORTLAND, OREGON dumbasses! I reckon I don't get how identifying with Brittin, having foreigner problems like not getting a visa, and speaking with a Brittish accent makes people buy tickets. What's next, are we going to find out that John Maher was really born in Moz Angeles just like
The California Son in n nnn nn n nn it?

That streak in his hair has turned grey/white and is spreading. I'm sure he's taken my advice. I predicted it will eventually cover his whole head, allowing him to revert to his natural shade by degrees while retaining his 'edgy' credentials.

Why do you care so much about another man's hair?

What the hell is that, he looks like a skunk! :lbf:

:guardsman:

He's out tonight in New Jersey. Do you think he'll play Girl Afraid?

Has anyone just tried to mash up a live morrissey vocal with a live marr instrumentation. Someone must have but has there been any that sounded at all decent

Back
Top Bottom