Johnny Marr on Channel 4 News just now (Thu 14th June 2018)

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Regarding Morrissey - "Of course I disagree with what he's saying - of course I disagree"

There should be a clip up soon, but in the meantime...

Another Drama J clip:ahhh: Hurry hurry hurry:ahhh:

:sleeping:
(wake me up if there is another DJ podcast)

Did he call him racist? Did Joyce call him racist? No, they disagree, like every sane person can.
But they don’t call him racist or worse as loons like Skinnybonehead and Charlie Pickwick so enjoy to do...

Last edited:
Did he call him racist? Did Joyce call him racist? No, they disagree, like every sane person can.
But they don’t call him racist or worse as loons like Skinnybonehead and Charlie Pickwick like to do...

Agreed. It’s not like marr would be scared to say he thought he was a racist. Same for Joyce who’s already not on friendly terms with morrissey

Johnny benefits from all the animosity against Moz.
Folks who want that old Smiths feeling can go watch Johnny sing those songs now.

johnboy falls into the category where Morrissey said, pop stars that have nothing to say.

johnboy falls into the category where Morrissey said, pop stars that have nothing to say.

Have you ever listened to any of his long-form interviews? He's actually got a lot to say. He's an interesting guy. I think both Johnny and Morrissey are smart/sensitive/creative guys and they recognized that in each other.

Here's a good one:

Regarding Morrissey - "Of course I disagree with what he's saying - of course I disagree"

He’s like you. Weak. Desperate to tow the popular line. All fragile men need to be liked. Morrissey is the true artist and thus stands alone. For now. History will admire Moz . You and Mowgli will never be remembered, and most definitely you won’t. #FreeUncleSkinnyFromBrainwashingAndWantingtobelikedGodhelphim.

He’s like you. Weak. Desperate to tow the popular line. All fragile men need to be liked. Morrissey is the true artist and thus stands alone. For now. History will admire Moz . You and Mowgli will never be remembered, and most definitely you won’t. #FreeUncleSkinnyFromBrainwashingAndWantingtobelikedGodhelphim.

Excellent and true analysis. :thumb:
By next week it will be: Where the F did the COMET GO?:drama:
Nobody will even remember the Comet touching ground.Much drama from DJ as always.

OH NO! JOHNNY MARR DISAGREES WITH MORRISSEY! YOU DISAGREE WITH MORRISSEY TOO SKINNY! QUICK! BETTER GET IT ON MS BEFORE THAT OTHER GUY BEATS YOU TO IT!!!

OH NO! JOHNNY MARR DISAGREES WITH MORRISSEY! YOU DISAGREE WITH MORRISSEY TOO SKINNY! QUICK! BETTER GET IT ON MS BEFORE THAT OTHER GUY BEATS YOU TO IT!!!

HURRY SKINNY HURRY HURRY HURRY:swear

THE OTHER GUY IS POSTING IT SKINNY O NO NO NO...:yum::ahhh:

YOUR POSITION AS NO 1 MOZ HATER IS IN DIRE DANGER:swear:ahhh:

ACT SKINNY ACT:swear

LOL what wankers LOL:rofl:

I reckon John Maher is just bored because the NBA season is over now. I reckon his basketball court in his backyard at his house in
Portland, Oregon is top mental m8 inn nn n n it.

Agreed. It’s not like marr would be scared to say he thought he was a racist. Same for Joyce who’s already not on friendly terms with morrissey
They haven't been around Morrissey in decades.

Face it, being a Morrissey fan at this point is somewhat degrading. His music isn't the main topic anymore, and when it gets to that point, it's pretty much over.

His thoughts are going to be deemed even more toxic, and old fashioned by future generations.

But they don’t call him racist or worse as loons like Skinnybonehead and Charlie Pickwick so enjoy to do...
So, now we need Joyce and Marr calling Morrissey racist for it to be true?

Whatever Morrissey is, it's close enough that arguing over exact definitions is really not important.

They haven't been around Morrissey in decades.

Face it, being a Morrissey fan at this point is somewhat degrading. His music isn't the main topic anymore, and when it gets to that point, it's pretty much over.

His thoughts are going to be deemed even more toxic, and old fashioned by future generations.

Marr and morrissey met not to long ago I think but for that matter no one who is recently close to him has called him a racist either. Alain probably doesn’t have to much love for him I would guess but he hasn’t mentioned anything. Would joe work with and produce the record of someone he thought racist. Would Stephen street praise spent the day in bed if he thought morrissey a racist etc etc. And no I don’t feel degraded as a fan of his music but then I’m an adult and not to concerned about how being a fan reflects on me or what people are talking about. I like the music. World peace is one of my fav morrissey albums. I enjoyed the recent shows. I don’t think he’s to politically savvy but I dont think he’s full of hate and bigotry based on what he’s said. I mostly see someone who hates the political establishment loves animals and isn’t that connected to politics in general. I dont know myself what future generations will think. These are complicated issues

Back
Top Bottom