Johnny Marr - Night and Day

Will write your own message?

Some dippy whore

Wow, it's sold out already! And anyway, according to the site: "Johnny Marr is an artist, not a robot. He won't be writing anything he doesn't want to, so make the message you request sensible." ;)

Will write your own message?

Some dippy whore

I guess The Messenger can’t come up with his own messages to his fans.
LOL !!!

"For a limited time, you can pick up a personally signed copy of the album!
Please put the message you'd like written on your album in the comments section at checkout."

Via:
www.banquetrecords.com

Johnny Marr - Fever Dreams Pt. 1 - 4 [Personally Signed]

CD: £12.00; Double LP: £25.00 - For a limited time, you can pick up a personally signed copy of the album!<br />Please put the message you'd like written on your album in the comments…

:lbf:doh:

I guess The Messenger can’t come up with his own messages to his fans.
LOL !!!

"For a limited time, you can pick up a personally signed copy of the album!
Please put the message you'd like written on your album in the comments section at checkout."

Via:
www.banquetrecords.com

Johnny Marr - Fever Dreams Pt. 1 - 4 [Personally Signed]

CD: £12.00; Double LP: £25.00 - For a limited time, you can pick up a personally signed copy of the album!<br />Please put the message you'd like written on your album in the comments…

:lbf:doh:

At least he's signing his own album! ;);)

Melody without meaning, superficial, genuine shame.
Nice sounds are not enough.

I disagree, don’t you like to dance? Aren’t you uplifted by melody? If not, that’s a shame. One of the great pleasures of life.

This was not uplifting to me. Made me feel bad on the inside. Possibly because i knew it was Johnny Marr. I 100% agree with that Menswear comment though, bhops. Omg why

I disagree, don’t you like to dance? Aren’t you uplifted by melody? If not, that’s a shame. One of the great pleasures of life.
I like to dance, but you've got to go back to get the message, if you want a groove conducted by Johnny

Back
Top Bottom