Johnny Marr last night in NYC for Ray- Ban party

modrevolve

Standard Model
http://bfanyc.com/home/event/2147?r=132

IMG_3462.jpg

Weird that he isn't using his signature model fener jag.

I thought he would be pushing it as i think it is coming out soon.

Weird that he isn't using his signature model fener jag.

I thought he would be pushing it as i think it is coming out soon.

I know nothing about guitars, but that one has his signature printed next to the Fender logo.

I know nothing about guitars, but that one has his signature printed next to the Fender logo.

What are you, an eagle? :squiffy: How can you see that?

There are LOADS more photos from the link
IMG_3451.jpg

IMG_3420.jpg

IMG_3203.jpg

Still can't read his sig on the guitar though...

Anyone got any idea what this means?
IMG_3122.jpg

The small print says the event was "Ray-Ban Raw Sounds with Johnny Marr & the Healers, Best Coast and Mona " Wasn't Mona a support band for Morrissey earlier this year?

Dave

"The Ray-Ban Raw Sounds project included the debut of a collaboration on a new sunglasses design, the Ray-Ban Signet. The Signet has blue-tinted shades and say ‘Johnny’ on the temples."

:cool:

Can't find them on the Ray Ban website yet...

Dave

Oh.... that's right.
The guitar that has the signature was the one Johnny was playing with in the backstage, not the one he used for the concert.

Sorry, people. I got confused.

Loving his jacket

For such an ethical kind of guy Johnny does like pimping himself out to corporations occasionally. I suppose if I looked 32 when I'm his age I would be advertising anti-wrinkle cream.

Instead I'm a walking advert for anusol.*

*only joking girls, theres only one anus and his name is Alain Rolland.

Last edited:
So we've had Johnny shoes, Johnny sunglasses and a signature guitar. I'm holding out for the black hair dye.

Oh.... that's right.
The guitar that has the signature was the one Johnny was playing with in the backstage, not the one he used for the concert.

Sorry, people. I got confused.

The reason i can see that it isnt his signature model is that the pickup switches are different on his model - same as a telecaster where this one has the traditional jag on/off switches for each pickup.

The reason i can see that it isnt his signature model is that the pickup switches are different on his model - same as a telecaster where this one has the traditional jag on/off switches for each pickup.

Yeah I see that now... I know nothing about this stuff, and when I saw he was playing with the signature model backstage my head was so loopy that I didn't even notice that it was a different guitar.

jo.png

So, is that Johnny's soon-to-be-released Fender Jaguar in Flax's secret backstage photo... or is this too obvious a question?

Dave

Back
Top Bottom